Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Super Speedy Skill Books Now Updated! SN/1.39 Compatible!!!

by vahi_master Posted 7th Jun 2009 at 9:41 PM - Updated 5th Oct 2012 at 4:26 PM by vahi_master : Updated for SN

674 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 489 Feedback Posts, 184 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 27
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:20 AM
*jumps up and down* Thank GOODNESS for this mod! Ugh, the game was starting to get boring with me having to wait around for those Sims to get their skills up. Now I can focus on their careers and social lives! Thank youuu!
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:40 AM
Thankyou very much vahi_master
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:16 AM
HOLY SHIT that is SOOOO FAST im so recommending this v4
cant imagine how fast V5 will be

thank youuu
Inventor
#29 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:00 AM
Works just the way it said, but for my liking it is too fast. Just in case I didn't download the correct one, which is the slower option?

Thanks very much.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:36 AM
Wow. this totally rocks!! It is so much more faster allows time to do more things in the community, especially with going to school for the kids/teens and having a part time job, along with trying to maintain friendships and yada yada yada....!! LOL Okay, all that to say...thank you for saving my sims stressed out and overwhelmed lives!!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:35 AM
w0w!!, nice vahi_master tnx for this, this is great
Mad Poster
#32 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:30 AM
Thank you so much for this
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:35 AM
OMG thank you so much! Now I can finally fully enjoy the game without having to spend hours raising skills just so my sim can have a decent meal. You're my new favorite person!
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:42 AM
Thanks, this is awesome
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:53 AM
Yes, fantastic

"la alegría y la tristeza son inseparables" K.Gibran
Test Subject
#36 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 11:28 AM Last edited by Elwell93 : 8th Jun 2009 at 2:55 PM. Reason: I Think I Hav Solved The Problem Now
Umm...
I Put The Package File In The Correct Place
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
Then I Start Up The Sims 3
Start 2 Read A Book (Logic Lvl 1)
But It Is At Normal Speed

Can Anybody Help?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#37 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 11:29 AM
You so rock! Thanks!
Test Subject
#38 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:31 PM
This is great! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:38 PM
Do we read any book? Help! Thanks for the great fix!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:00 PM
This is great i downloaded it to test it and when my girl wanted to learn cooking she sat down with the book and 1 minute later was level 10 this is so great
Test Subject
#41 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:04 PM Last edited by tinagrace : 8th Jun 2009 at 2:51 PM. Reason: figured out problem
First off Thank You very much for this download,but I do have a question my window's is vista with sp1 so how do i get this in my game call me an idiot.Any help greatly appericated Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:11 PM
This is great! Thanks a bunch!!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:21 PM
I'm not sure if this was just conflicting with some other hack, but while I had it installed, my Sims couldn't plant anything they had in their Inventories--seeds, fruit, cheese. Once I took out the hack, everything worked fine again. Can you think of a reason this would be so?

Just wanted to offer a heads-up. Thanks for your hard work!
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:49 PM
Yes! Love It! Love It!

This is exactly what I needed! YES! Thank you Vahi! :D
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinagrace
First off Thank You very much for this download,but I do have a question my window's is vista with sp1 so how do i get this in my game call me an idiot.Any help greatly appericated Thanks again.

This Is What U Need 2 Do:
1. Go 2 This Page http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files You Will Then See A Paragraph About Downloading A File Called Resource.cfg

2. Download The File And Extract The File Using A Programme Called WinRAR, U Can Download This Programme 4 Free (Search For It Using Google)

3. Then Place The File In C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\

4. After That Create A Folder In C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ And Rename It Mods And Then Create Another Folder Within That Folder And Rename It Packages.

5. Once That Is Done Download The Package File, Extract It And Then Copy It To C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

6. Play The Game And Enjoy Super Speed Learning
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:13 PM Last edited by raindrops84 : 8th Jun 2009 at 3:34 PM. Reason: thought of another idea
This is awesome!! Thank you for your hard work. Now I can get adult sims to catch up on skills they would have aquired had I been able to grow them up!

I have tried your version 2 and 3. I currently switch between both depending on what I need as I find 3 to be too "easy". I will be testing your version 4 when I get home

My only suggestion, since you were asking, is that perhaps you can make a separate set of books that skill up quickly (i guess more of an object mod instead of a global mod). This way we have the option to "cheat" if we wanted to. I realise this may come later though...

I would also be interested in the meantime for another version of your mods that is perhaps 50% slower than your current speeds, and maybe slower as you progress up the levels (for those who like character skilling a bit ;p).

When it comes to recipes,new songs for the guitar and fishing books etc, those can be instant for all I care! :P
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:33 PM
That's really usefull to make un-usued, "ambiental" sims. I woul ever liked to add to my 'hood a successful writer, but even testingCheatEnabling for gettin' em career and cheating to give 'em enough moneys, i would never manage to rise their skills (From zero).
Test Subject
#48 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:37 PM
woo hoo THANKS SOOOOOO much!! this is great!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:21 PM
This is just amazing! Skills take forever!

If anyone can create a career for me. I'd be greatly appreciated! Just PM me!

Also, if anyone is taking vehicle requests, feel free to PM me too!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:35 PM
I love you forever now

well done. But what do you use to do all these hacks and stuff. surely it cant be SimPE

It's hard to be yourself in a society that relies on clothes, hairstyles and looks to fit in.
Page 2 of 27