Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 1:37 AM
Get it off your chest
Sometimes playing the Sims 2 isnt as pretty and flowery as everyone thinks. There are times they do things that make you want to screeeam. And don't you want to share those times?

Like my Sims the Camerons they moved into this apt house. All is fine, they have a great time. Till that moron the blonde landlord decides he has to dump the whole apts trash in their trash can WTH????? Now my butler has to go empty it out. Two secs later and here comes the landlord again with more trash. Just walks right in the apt. Doesnt knock. So I killed him. No big deal

Anyway if this group gets members thats some of the stuff I want to talk about. But anything that makes you mad is fine. Like sim stuff though. We can't give any psychotic analysis here. Even talking about the other sites os ok. No slander or made up BS though okay?

And are you sometimes the one thats always going against public opinion. I say white, the world says black Well whatever. Talk about it here, OR NOT.

Your all invited. No hard rules really. Just whatever you need to blow off.

Jen

Not bothering with the group pic unless anyone actually joins
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss Simpleton
Sometimes playing the Sims 2 isnt as pretty and flowery as everyone thinks. There are times they do things that make you want to screeeam. And don't you want to share those times?

Like my Sims the Camerons they moved into this apt house. All is fine, they have a great time. Till that moron the blonde landlord decides he has to dump the whole apts trash in their trash can WTH????? Now my butler has to go empty it out. Two secs later and here comes the landlord again with more trash. Just walks right in the apt. Doesnt knock. So I killed him. No big deal

Anyway if this group gets members thats some of the stuff I want to talk about. But anything that makes you mad is fine. Like sim stuff though. We can't give any psychotic analysis here. Even talking about the other sites os ok. No slander or made up BS though okay?

And are you sometimes the one thats always going against public opinion. I say white, the world says black Well whatever. Talk about it here, OR NOT.

Jen

Okay so yesterday in University, I made a very simple family. Single mother, one toddler. Who'da thought it'd be so hard? Next thing I know, mom is practically dying of hunger and constantly passing out from exhaustion because their sleep cycles aren't synchronized, and I'm trying to keep her hustling before social services comes and takes away the apparently ALWAYS practically-starving kid. I can't even teach the toddler what it needs to grow up well because neither are in a good enough mood to follow instructions. Now I wish my Nightlife disc didn't get cracked so I could just use the maxmotives cheat...Sigh...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 12:22 AM
Default I hate that Too!
Sometimes I get some that stand right in front of the platter of food and start doing the pointing thing. To be honest, I don't feel sorry for them when they do that. I actually wouldnt mind if they died of hunger cuz it's so stupid. Then I pretend they had some kind of disorder. Hey, if theyre too stupid too eat let, better off without them. Im mean huh?
Alchemist
#4 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 7:35 PM
Once I had a family. Dad. Mum. Twins. So, I simply used both parents, one rests, the other feeds the toddlers and stuff. Once dad had some time for himself. Mum was exhausted so she had to sleep......And then those toddlers start crying again.
So dad stops and goes upstairs to see what's going on. Dad takes both the children
downstairs to feed them, when they're are all downstairs mum wakes up and is hungry, so she eats something. But before she finishes, dad's exhausted and hungry. So mum leaves her food and feeds the children. Then she's hungry again, needs the loo and is horribly
sweaty. Dad just went into bed, so mum has to carry on. So she takes both of them upstairs to do the ''potty training''. And then, right in front of my eyes, in the bathroom, she dies!!!!!!!! Just in time dad rescues her after making his bed (grrrr)!
Is this supposed to be a relaxing game?????? (I know, I know I should have called the nanny, but the nanny is so annoying too, she doesn't do what the children need!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 12:23 AM
Nannys are the dumbest tools in the game. Mine comes over and plays the piano while the infant has green stink bombs emanating from her. I threw her in the pool (nanny not the kid, although probably Pes has a mod for that lol)and she drowned. I have to confess something. I cheat like mad when I play the sims. They just drive you to it sometimes. But the funny part is when they die, they die. No reviving. I call it fate.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 12:45 AM

Jen

The thing that annoyed the heck out of me was that my teen had a boyfriend, but every time she tried to have the first kiss he denied her, me was angry

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 2:04 AM
Ya first they lead them on with the kicky ball and stuff, than they act all courteous for no reason.
Did you ever notice that lets say your sim family is working just fine, you log out of the game. Than the next time you log that family somethings messed up? Thats what happened with Daniel Herbert Pleasants kid. She crashes the game as soon as she walks in a room. I tried everything I could think of to fix her. Finally I just summoned Dan and his wife and moved them into another household. I left the pesky kid in the house all alone. But not to be cruel, I tried to summon her when they went on vacation. Guess what? SHe crashed the game again. So now shes doomed to remain a kid forever living alone.
Its funny cause they call her on the phone and it's all good.
I wish Sims had a memory like "Abandoned By Parents" "Eternally Psychotic". Maybe in Sims 3

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln
Alchemist
#8 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 2:05 PM
My sims always get on my nerves! They're blind, paralysed (except waving their arms around, that's what they're best at!), and lazy! I click on a fridge so they can make their food, but except going to do it, they moan they are hungry! Grrrrr!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 8:52 PM
I'm sorry maybe I'm cold. But when they moan and groan like that, I ignore them. If they die I pretend it was God's will. Most of my sim pool is pretty smart now because I weeded out the cry babies that way. Oh and I took away the ability to wave at the camera my second day of playing Sims 2.

I don't think Ima run out and get Sims3 BUT-I'm curious if theyre gonna be as needy and whiney. Pfft I know they all look alike.

Abraham Lincoln
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:31 PM
I was thinking of putting an avatar for this group. I have no ideas though. Ohhh you know what? I just thought of something. I would love to see Alfred E Newman as a sim! Too bad I have no Sim making talent

Abraham Lincoln
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 8:22 PM
another thing i hate about it is if your sim is hungry or needs a widdle they would walk to the fridge or toilet then wave there arms like to say "i know im right here but im going too stop just too make you annoyed"
Alchemist
#12 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 12:12 PM
I was thinking of putting an avatar for this group. I have no ideas though. Ohhh you know what? I just thought of something. I would love to see Alfred E Newman as a sim! Too bad I have no Sim making talent

I thought your avantar could be a sim waving it's arms around but your idea's better;-))) Maybe PM a good creator with a request to make an Alfred E Newman sim?

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Alchemist
#13 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 12:15 PM

I'll have a go at making Alfred E Newman, but I cannot guarantee it will be successful

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Alchemist
#14 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
I'll have a go at making Alfred E Newman, but I cannot guarantee it will be successful

How old is he?
I can't work it out

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
How old is he?
I can't work it out

I dont know! lol. He's ageless I think. This is a link to his pic. That would be an awesome guy to try to make!
http://www.dccomics.com/mad/

Abraham Lincoln
Forum Resident
#16 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 9:52 AM
Hey guys new member
I hate the nanny too, she's on a fricking schedule and when the single parent has to leave for work, the nanny isnt fricking there so the parent has to stay home and look after the baby.
Stupid nanny.
Sometimes they stand around doing nothing or stealing from MY fridge! Eff off lady!
xx
Alchemist
#17 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 12:09 PM
I dont know! lol. He's ageless I think. This is a link to his pic. That would be an awesome guy to try to make!
http://www.dccomics.com/mad/

Should I make him as a child?

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Alchemist
#18 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 12:31 PM
Oh no... I started making him as a child... disaster!
You better get a skilled creator to do it...

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:51 AM
Default Can anyone help me?
I have this baby that is frigin frustrating me. It was born white and now 2 real days later it is fully black. Even its diaper and eyes... I have no idea why?

This is a link to the picture, Please help me.
http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/...ef_f6f4e491.jpg

I have given it a Bath and changed its clothes, Still no change.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 1:21 AM
Could it be that there's something wrong with your graphics card?
Did you trying quitting the game and starting again to see if the baby's back to normal?
Typical
#21 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 1:05 PM
Well in my game I had two babies (not twins and ones a todler) by two diferent fathers that both live witht he mother and they are enemies. Anyway there was a fire and both fathers ran to save them but kept doing that thing where they can't get throught the door because they were both trying to get through. Next thing I know the social worker comes and walks through the BACK DOOR and takes them away!!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 1:41 PM
Hahaha lewjen!
That was a good laugh
Typical
#23 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 5:41 PM Last edited by lewjen : 19th Apr 2009 at 6:04 PM.
Seriously, my game has had so many bad parents in it, that's how I came up with the thread idea of, screaming babies what do you do with them? Plus it links in with paranoid (also mad) sims just deleting their babies.
Typical
#24 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 8:03 PM
The avatar could be a sim doing that thing where they put the lamp shade on their head. That'd be a good laugh.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 2:01 AM
Oh Hi new members and posters. Welcome!
Beata, maybe he should be a teen? This way he can do more.

Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 2