Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Are We Not Real Men?

by newone08 Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 12:15 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:13 PM by newone08 : Fixed the links

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:30 PM
Realistic, sexy, detailed.............what more can I say? I just love these guys and thank you so much for the heads up with the skins too!!!
Fantastic job!!!
I created and started using them right away:-)

Bjazz
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:40 PM Last edited by joabr : 12th Jul 2009 at 8:50 PM.
Oh myyy!!! OO Hi it's me, Tulip, btw ^^. And yes, they are sooo real men!!! xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joabr
Oh myyy!!! OO Hy it's me, Tulip. And yes, they are sooo real men!!! xD

There she is.
Thank you, hun for coming here after I nudged you, hehe.
I'm glad you like them and yes they can start their own club with your gorgeous Theo. What should we name them?
Again, THANk YOU for your comment!

TTYL, girl! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#29 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:06 PM
Love your mens, sounds like your sisters got themselves some nice ones too ;D I wonder how they look with different skins, since you can only have one in game at a time. Wish we could have custom skins for each sim.
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gillianivy
Love your mens, sounds like your sisters got themselves some nice ones too ;D I wonder how they look with different skins, since you can only have one in game at a time. Wish we could have custom skins for each sim.

Hey girl!
I still don't know how to call you Gillian or Ivy?
Actually they are my hubby's sisters not mine. I don't have sister just brothers, maybe that's why I like making male sims.
And yes, their husbands are hot! LOL. Specially the one who is bank manager.
He's tall, dark (loves outdoor activities and he got sunburn a lot) and handsome. Oh my... lol
Wish I could post their pics here but no, it's illegal, lol
Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your wonderful comments.
Just to let you know I like you A LOT! :lovestruc

P.S. Their face are same without this hairy skins, it's just their body will look different. Sorry, I know I confused a lot of people now...which default skin to use.
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:49 PM
Wow, these are amazing! Thanks for sharing these :D

Just wondering, where are those hipster boxers from? Looks like some great designs and on the link to the original skin file they are on the pictures there too but no mention of where the patterns for those came from

Again, thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryuke87
Wow, these are amazing! Thanks for sharing these :D

Just wondering, where are those hipster boxers from? Looks like some great designs and on the link to the original skin file they are on the pictures there too but no mention of where the patterns for those came from

Again, thank you!

It's from the game, the swimsuits (look under that category, and pick the one without the top or shirtless/topless) I didn't recolor them at all cause they just look good. So again, you don't need pattern.
I only used Snaitf pattern for their everyday outfit.
Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:28 PM
Silly me. I was looking under the nightwear for ages trying to hunt these down. Don't I feel stupid >_>

Thanks for the response though
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mistressgemini
They are beautiful sim men! Thank you for making them! My daughters saw them and both gave their approval. The youngest said she is glad they like girls so the sim girls don't have to be sad. She was a bit bummed after Friday night when we went to the American Idol concert. She had been thinking she would marry Adam Lambert when she was older.

She turned to my hubby and I and asked, "Is Adam gay?" during one of his songs. We thought she knew already, but apparently had to see him dancing while wearing the leather tank top to have it register. Not sure why that was what clued her in but that is what did it. Her older sister answered her before we could with a, "Duh!" Since Adam is not an option and Kris Allen is married they have both decided they now want to marry Matt. This is after seeing what a sweet guy he is to his fans. The both got hugs and his autograph after the concert. Our oldest daughter said, "If I can't marry him I will make sure the person I marry smells as good as he does!"

I am so glad your both daughters like them too. Do y'all play sims together sometimes?
My daughter is too young to play that game. She's a toddler.
Anyway, thank you so much for your wonderful comment! I really mean it.
Makes me happy when I read it.
And people can use my sims for whatever purpose they want either bi, gay or straight cause that's their game.
Again thank you for taking time for writing a such wonderful comment. I really appreciate it!

And for everyone who gave comments on this thread. I wanna say THANK YOU so much! You guys are awesome!
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:09 AM
i downloaded from the website digitalperversion and extracted them... but then i placed them on savedsimsbin and it doesn't appear in the game.... I tried on the mods/packages folder ( because is a package file) and still no hot guys...

Any suggestions?
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by juangapro
i downloaded from the website digitalperversion and extracted them... but then i placed them on savedsimsbin and it doesn't appear in the game.... I tried on the mods/packages folder ( because is a package file) and still no hot guys...

Any suggestions?

Yes, I'm gonna try to help you ok.
Please read this instruction (I quote from HP Default Skin thread)

Installing:

Extract the contents of the rar files you have chosen to download. Then, follow these instructions to get them working in your game.
This one==> http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files

For existing sims:

Unlike TS2, default skins will not automatically update on existing sims! To force the game to reload, try deleting your cache files. Look in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ and delete the file called simCompositorCache.package. This should reload your skintones.

Hope this helps.
Scholar
#37 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:03 AM
Hello, Dear! Very sorry I've got the same problem as junagapro. Installed everything as it should be done, but the new boys did not appear. I've deleted all old skins before I installed the new one and the new sims appear in savedsims, but not when I open the sim-box (in fact all former sims in there disappeared). It's quite strange! Of course I've deleted all cache files before I started the game with the new contents.
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:58 AM
-Forces self to quit drooling-

I love your male sims, they are to die for! Thank you for sharing <3

-Resumes drooling-

Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
Hello, Dear! Very sorry I've got the same problem as junagapro. Installed everything as it should be done, but the new boys did not appear. I've deleted all old skins before I installed the new one and the new sims appear in savedsims, but not when I open the sim-box (in fact all former sims in there disappeared). It's quite strange! Of course I've deleted all cache files before I started the game with the new contents.

Check your SavedSims folder to see if they are still in there, sometimes they disappear.
Test Subject
#39 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:21 PM
cool. Hey, is there any way to get EA store content down for free download. Can't you just copy the file and upload it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#40 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA

Sorry I came here late to check, need to clean the house before.
Ok, about your problem sims disappearing.. I think they're still there in Premade Sim Bin, as long as you didn't delete them. You have to click the button "Show Custom Content Only" and your custom sims will show up. Sometimes it's blank but you have to click on it and wait for a second, then they will load up. The same thing happened to me, but I just waited then they showed up.
Just give it try ok. If it doesn't work you can come back here and I'll help you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meridianhawkins
cool. Hey, is there any way to get EA store content down for free download. Can't you just copy the file and upload it?

I hope I don't get into trouble by telling you this but you might need to check MATY.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 6:19 PM
i LOVE these sims! of course in game i edited them a little to my liking more, but honestly the point is; these guys are SMOKING HOT ;}
good job! haha
Test Subject
#43 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:45 PM
Thank you for the reply. No they don't play but they are very involved with my playing since they both have a sim that is of them. The sims are both grown up now with families. The oldest, Tierney, is an adult that married Gunther Goth after Cornelia's untimely, or as it worked out timely death. She and Gunther raised Mortimer who is about to be a young adult and twin girls who just turned into teenagers. Very happy family. My youngest, Elyse, is a young adult and married to a sim version of Kris Allen. They have a little baby girl. They are such good parents even when I see them in town with the baby they are so loving I love to watch them interact with eachother.

My hubby made a sim version of me last night so I am putting her in the town my girls are in today. It was fun watching him create me and I asked him to do it as it would be easier than trying to make myself. She looks as close to me as is possible with a sim. It is interesting to have a sim with the same traits and watch how they react to different events. He made her friendly, artistic, over emotional (I cry during movies I have seen 100 times it fits me well I am afraid) brave and good sense of humor. He told me to use the awesome mod to make an extra trait of good kisser too. He is so sweet even after being in love with me for over 15 years!

I am on my way to play now and will be adding your 2 men into the town so I can watch how they interact with everyone. I am sure Hank's woman will be all over both of them. I feel so bad for Hank I may have to kill her off or find him a good woman soon!

Thank you again!

Quote: Originally posted by newone08
I am so glad your both daughters like them too. Do y'all play sims together sometimes?
My daughter is too young to play that game. She's a toddler.
Anyway, thank you so much for your wonderful comment! I really mean it.
Makes me happy when I read it.
And people can use my sims for whatever purpose they want either bi, gay or straight cause that's their game.
Again thank you for taking time for writing a such wonderful comment. I really appreciate it!

And for everyone who gave comments on this thread. I wanna say THANK YOU so much! You guys are awesome!
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:03 AM
I downloaded the file and installed it with helper monkey. I have all the other requirements (slide and skin tone) but I can't find the Sim anywhere. Where do I find him?? He isn't showing in my pre-made sims section....
Instructor
Original Poster
#45 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IdolFreak05
I downloaded the file and installed it with helper monkey. I have all the other requirements (slide and skin tone) but I can't find the Sim anywhere. Where do I find him?? He isn't showing in my pre-made sims section....

Sorry, I come here late (just got up)
Ok, have you done this before you install the skin?
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files
Field Researcher
#46 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sdkphoenix
*drools*

Very nice work! Downloaded and gonna install it tonight when I have time to play.

:lovestruc same lol although my sims wont save anymore =SS takes to long 4 me 2 save.

But jason looks so KAWAII lol

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:06 AM
wow.. great male sims.. love it.. thanks again..
Test Subject
#48 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:38 AM
OK, I'm obviously stupid. I go to the linky to get to the skins file. I follow the link there to mediafire, then all it lets me do is put them in my mediafire folder. How do I get them on my computer from there? Someone please help because these are lovely!
I set up a mediafire account for this purpose, am I missing something there? I didn't get an e-mail to verify I'm not a spam machine or anything...
Instructor
Original Poster
#49 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SicSemperTyrannis
OK, I'm obviously stupid. I go to the linky to get to the skins file. I follow the link there to mediafire, then all it lets me do is put them in my mediafire folder. How do I get them on my computer from there? Someone please help because these are lovely!
I set up a mediafire account for this purpose, am I missing something there? I didn't get an e-mail to verify I'm not a spam machine or anything...

Hey there, I'm gonna try to help you ok.
First off, you don't have to have mediafire account when you want to download the skins. All you have to do is save it from the link provided. No need to register. But if you already done that it's ok.

Could you try to redownload the skins without log in to media fire? Just click on it (the left side) where it says "Click here to start download". Don't click on the right side where it says "Separated Part" cause it won't open at all.
Do this step without log in at all. Just save the skins.

Ok, are you with me?
Now from there you go to your download folder in your computer and just extract them.

The rest is do all the steps to put the skins in mods folder.

Here:
For PC just install this program http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344611
this is the easiest way to install any *.package file to TS3. (Just Double click *.package the files will automatically go to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages )

For MAC, get this file http://chii.modthesims.info/getfile.php?file=927170
place in The Sims 3.app > Contents > Resources > transgaming > c_drive > Program Files > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3.
and any *.package place in The Sims 3.app > Contents > Resources > transgaming > c_drive > Program Files > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages

And also this:
***Remove simCompositorCache.package in C:\Documents and Settings\Q\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 to show up the new skin***

(I quote them from TummyZa/Hairy Skin thread)

Try do this and let me know if you still have the problem. I'm gonna help you, ok.
Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:57 PM
i didn't have a 'savedsims' folder in my thesims3 EA documents
i have a mac
T___T please help me
i do have a 'downloads' and 'saves' folder
Page 2 of 3