Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Southern Charm a tribute to New Orleans

by Lisen801 Posted 31st Oct 2010 at 6:46 PM - Updated 27th May 2012 at 10:09 AM by Lisen801

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 56 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 8:28 PM
Lisen i Love your work Tnx For the awsm stff
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 3:38 AM
As it turns out, I go to New Orleans twice a year. and your sets (The fences & The Doors and Windows) are SPOT-ON!!!! Excellent Job!!!! Now I can bring my favorite City in the world to my Game. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 6:47 AM
New Orleans is also my hometown. This set is absolutely adorable. I love this soo much, I've always wanted one. Any other N'awlins people, maybe we can hang out sometime, LOL.
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 7:11 AM
Always wanted to go there also. The buildings there are magnificent. Did a wonderful job. Thanks you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 5:29 AM
Thanks so much for updating! I haven't been able to use it as of yet I really hope it works now! =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 1:15 PM
What an amazing set WOW just gorgeous :D
Thank you for sharing your talent :D
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 7:27 AM
I was able to see the column but i couldnt see the fences, doors and windows. Does anyone know why. I love those window, doors and fences because i go to new Orleans few times and i love it there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 11:57 PM
Nevermind, i was able to find them. Apparently i was looking in wrong place. I was looking in build mode expecting to see vertical fences and shutters but it turned out they were in buy mode in decoration. Sorry. Thank you so much for those custom objects and i cannot wait to try them out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 9:05 PM
Thanks for making these! I don't usually comment or anything but I just wanted to let you know that these turn one of my grocery store/coffee house lots into a superawesome landmark and it wouldn't be nearly as cool if you hadn't made these. ty ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 24th May 2012 at 4:00 AM
I am absolutely amazed! But just one question. Was it purposeful, or oversight that you have a corner fence, but no fence without extension? You do have an extension without fence...
Instructor
Original Poster
#61 Old 25th May 2012 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BroKen_H
I am absolutely amazed! But just one question. Was it purposeful, or oversight that you have a corner fence, but no fence without extension? You do have an extension without fence...

I do not quite understand your question, what are you thinking about? Can you explain?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 7:16 PM
I am from New Orleans (born and raised) and I am in LOVE with this set you've created. Spot on! Also, I have family in Sweden and got to go there last summer. Your country is beautiful!
Instructor
Original Poster
#63 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simkelxo
I am from New Orleans (born and raised) and I am in LOVE with this set you've created. Spot on! Also, I have family in Sweden and got to go there last summer. Your country is beautiful!

Wow, that's nice, thank you, glad you like it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 5:31 AM
Godlike! I've been scouring the internet for New Orleans elements and was about to give up. This is perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 3:51 PM
Funny, yesterday i had an idea building a house with such lovely fences and i was wondering if someone has already designed round corners. Now i can start bringing that lot into Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 5:57 PM
As a New Orleanian, I think this is fantastic and very well-done! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 12:40 PM
REALLY NICE. I APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#68 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:18 PM
great job, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 6:41 AM
I live in New Orleans, and this is wonderfully accurate. Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 3:24 AM
Thank you! This is awesome! Born and raised there in NOLA back in the 60's and 70's, left the city in the early eighties.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 4:53 PM
Thank you for creating this set ;o)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 9:42 PM
I can't wait to try the iron work, but I'm most anxious to have the column!!! Nice, plain, simple column. YAY. THANKS YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 7:30 PM
beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 7:32 PM
Thanks! (In the words of the old song- "Do you know what it means, to miss New Orleans?")
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#75 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 11:17 PM
Do you know if someone is going to be doing this for the Sims 4? I have been looking all over for it.
Page 3 of 4