Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Staff at Hospital

by An_dz Posted 29th May 2015 at 2:12 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2015 at 8:15 PM by An_dz : Update for latest patch

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 4:14 PM
lol real hospital doctor n nurses stand around doing nothing umm nursing home really
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 6:03 AM
Played this today for the first time. Worked great. There is some working done by the staff, so I'm not sure why people are saying that there's not. They're just as productive as the staff that gets put there by the game. I would love to see more additions with more workers, for my BIG hospitals!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 10:36 AM
Thank you very much! It will be more comfortable to work! ;)
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 9:06 PM
best of luck to you for making the npc sims help out by admitting patients! thank you for this upload though! so gonna use it! <3
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 6:34 PM
The description just about killed me with laughter. Thanks for a great mod.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#31 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 3:10 PM
now I have a lot of stuff but all useless as they do not execute anything but sticking to one patient and chatting to him for ages and just stand around like dummie, there is a lot of trash and puddles around but no one cares for it, doctors always practice analysys if I bump him from the darned station he's just standing by and nothing doing for hours
so I must say the count of stuff does nothing in this borked game. it's all about maxis bad poor work of brains

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 9:54 PM
Maybe you can make co-works makes something like cientist can give order to oder parners to clean,make test for people????
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 8:46 PM
Man, too bad the staff don't do anything other than stand around and chat, my hospital is so empty without this mod, but then the employees are so useless with the mod. Keep up the awesome work! will re-download once an update comes so some staff start working!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 3:37 AM
Sadly, there's something about this mod that prevents my game from starting at all, and gives me a very unhelpful error code popup
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 7:12 AM
I like the idea behind this mod and I tried it out but the amount of slacking nurses is mind-numbing. One nurse I could handle but four of them, no thank you. Is it possible to dial the nurses down to let's say, two? Right now the nurses take up so much space :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 2:41 PM
Would love to see the staff autonomously admitting patients and diagnosing etc. Otherwise a great mod. My Hospital doesn't look as bare as before. Also I made a report when the game first came out to the Sims 4 Technical form thingy, telling them that the assistant at the front desk doesn't admit patients, their response was to tell me it wasn't a glitch. I was like, so the game is meant to be broken then??? LOL I really like the doctors career I just wish they had spent a little more time on this expansion pack.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 6:10 AM
Very usefull! Thank too much!
Now we need a mod to put more staff in bars, night clubs (barmans I mean)...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 11:29 AM
Thanks !! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 6:33 AM
Yay thanks i need this it was so empty at frirst
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 7:26 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 7:45 AM
awesome
thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 2:22 AM
Thanks, bro! I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 3:15 AM
Thank you so much for your work! This bug has been driving me crazy so hopefully I can actually enjoy playing the Doctor track instead of being so frustrated.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 5:41 PM
Hope you can make it so the staff will work. that's what i can't stand. the nurses, ordaly jus chat with the pationt, the doctor just using the..what ever it's called..idk OL so just my sim with at least 10 pationts. What??

KISS ROCKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 3:43 AM
This is great. Let us know when/if you manage to get the nurses to actually do something other than get in my way! Lol.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 2:34 AM
Hi, can you make one of these for the science career too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 7:51 AM
THANK YOU. I JUST BOUGHT THIS, SO I WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE THE EXTRA ASSISTANCE.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 3:04 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 5:03 PM
This mod is useless because nurses are doing nothing just talking to patients.. We need a mod what gives sims who admits patients to examine beds
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 8:14 AM
Agreed that if the mod can get the staff to admit patients to the beds would be a great help.
Page 2 of 5