Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Staff at Hospital

by An_dz Posted 29th May 2015 at 2:12 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2015 at 8:15 PM by An_dz : Update for latest patch

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 9:51 AM
Would this be updated for the Dec 4 one? Anyway, great job!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 5:34 AM
I tried this mod out. I believe it did what it was meant to do. But, these darn docs and nurses still don't treat patients! What is the deal?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 4:56 AM
does it now have the employees where the right work clothes?
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 9:02 PM
Just tried it, and it seems the last update (Dec 17th) resolved the issue, at least for me. Guess it was just a little hiccup!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 9:42 PM
The mod still seems to be working, but everyone is dressed very inappropriately for work and no one is treating patients (except my Sim). Not sure if this is related to the mod or not.
Test Subject
#81 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 3:55 AM
Is there any way to make diagnosing patients quicker/easier, or to stop people leaving? It takes so long to get a proper diagnosis that all the patients keep leaving and I'm only able to treat 3-4 people (if I'm lucky!) in a 15-17hr shift! (I use the cheat for a 15hr shift)
Test Subject
#82 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 11:55 PM
Does this work with the newest update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 6:06 PM
Will This Mod be updated? I love it but the staff does nothing but make it look active. I would love for them to actually help treat sims to help out!
Test Subject
#84 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 9:07 PM
This mod is not working properly with the feb 2016 patch are you going to update it?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#85 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 7:18 AM
It's weird, loads of people show up sick but only 4 people on duty! Thanks for the mod.
Scholar
#86 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 10:57 AM
As said on first page, auther is working on it:
Quote:
The new staff will continue to make their standard actions, so right now the mod just adds a little more life at the hospital. But I'm working on giving some more autonomous actions for them like admit patients to exam beds. (So far, only frustration)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#87 Old 5th May 2016 at 10:09 PM
Thank you :-)
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 19th May 2016 at 8:17 PM
Glad to hear we might finally have a mod that has the staff admit patients!
The devs thought the sims you control should be the only one actually doing any work--- which was a bad move.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#89 Old 20th May 2016 at 9:23 AM
I am so glad I found this thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#90 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 9:00 PM
I so needed this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 4th Sep 2016 at 11:34 PM
Trying today - I hate the Hospital staff of one...I'll see if this is more fun
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 12:54 PM
Thanks! I like so much.but we need update for new pach..please Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 7:15 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 1:23 AM
I found the under-staffing ridiculous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 1:29 PM
i love this mode/override.. it really helped the gameplay and makes more total sense overall. hope it gets updated soon ^^
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 4:32 AM
Default Am I The Only One?
I was just curious to know if I was the only one that the mod worked great, extra staff comes in to work, but they are all in random clothing, not the hospital uniforms.

PsychoPookie
~~ That which does not kill us makes us stronger [or didn't try hard enough the first time around] (=
Test Subject
#97 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 7:53 PM
Psychopookie, it¿s happened to me too, more staff, but without uniform... I'll see if they start doing stuff when I start promoting, for now, they're useless in lvl 1
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madchemist2014
Psychopookie, it¿s happened to me too, more staff, but without uniform... I'll see if they start doing stuff when I start promoting, for now, they're useless in lvl 1

I noticed that at RN, where my doctor is, the orderlies do go make beds, but that's about it. The others stand around and talk, or clock me from the machines I need to get to.

PsychoPookie
~~ That which does not kill us makes us stronger [or didn't try hard enough the first time around] (=
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 5:15 PM
I like the idea behind this mod, but it has a few issues and or updates it could use. Below are the listed positive and negative aspects of this mod.
Positive: More staff are at the hospital.
Negative: No appropriate work attire as in formal/everyday clothes are worn at workplace,
They stand around talking all the time,
No work gets done like no admitted patients or cleaning of exam tables.
They block/use all the analyzer machines and or computers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 3:25 PM
Does this mod still work?
Page 4 of 5