Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simulation Lag Fix - Updated 8-24-18

by Xerox Posted 25th Aug 2018 at 6:25 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2018 at 8:33 PM by Xerox

326 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 233 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 14
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 6:49 AM
Thank you so very much! You have saved my game!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleMsSam
Hey there, i am a bit confused. The ts4script only contains py Files. Don't the Game need pyo Files? Did that change?

There's no really big difference regarding with the uncompressed and compressed python code on a zip or .ts4script since sims 4 recognize both code filename. As far as I know sims 4 recognize and read these filename .py, .pyo and .pyc as an equal script for a mod which .py contains your raw code and modified easily unlike with .pyo and .pyc needs decompressing to modify them.

AshenSS
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 8:57 AM Last edited by AshenSeaced : 26th Aug 2018 at 10:00 AM.
Unfortunately this is not working with me. This past few days since last week I'm working with the modification of this mod as we come up with the same coding structure this gives me less progression due to fail testing. I'm bit overwhelmed at first once I saw this on MTS that someone updated it and It broke my heart after testing this in my game which also similarly working with the one I made. I also reinstalled the game thinking that my game is broken even reformatting my PC suspecting that this must due to any malicious programs so yeah it is not working with me definitely. My whole life is FINISHED T_T anyways thank you for sharing this to others
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 10:22 AM
YASSSSS, thank You! I needed the update so much!
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 11:47 AM
So i tested this mod and it works fine for me!

Proud to OUR CAPTAIN, JORDAN HENDERSON!
YNWA
We're Liverpool And This Means More
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 12:20 PM
My Wiggggggggggg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 1:38 PM
Yaaasss !!
Inventor
#33 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
There's no really big difference regarding with the uncompressed and compressed python code on a zip or .ts4script since sims 4 recognize both code filename. As far as I know sims 4 recognize and read these filename .py, .pyo and .pyc as an equal script for a mod which .py contains your raw code and modified easily unlike with .pyo and .pyc needs decompressing to modify them.

That's interesting. Will try it out someday when i have a new Mod that adds Interactions which can be easly tested then^^

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Scholar
THANKS POST
#34 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:15 PM
Neat-O! I got so confused with my sims barely being filled up by 6 AM, only for time to revert to 3 AM because... I don't know why.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:40 PM
OMG thank you so much this is a needed mod...Thank you again....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:57 PM
Annnnd, thank you !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 3:07 PM
I was waiting for the UpDate years!
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 3:45 PM
Downloaded 3 times, using 7 zip, still unable to unpackage file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 4:04 PM
Thanks a lot for the update !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inabisim
Downloaded 3 times, using 7 zip, still unable to unpackage file.

Try updating your 7zip, it should be able to then.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 4:21 PM
Thank you for updating this mod and then sharing it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:09 PM
Yes Thank You So Much!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:35 PM
This doesn't work for me . Mod conflict detector says this mod is broken. Even though it was just updated. Must be just me.... But too bad
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 6:06 PM
This is badly needed but unfortunately I have too many partitions used for rar. files.

Is there any chance this can be converted into zip format?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#45 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dolph
This is badly needed but unfortunately I have too many partitions used for rar. files.

Is there any chance this can be converted into zip format?

Done, it's now a zip.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 6:44 PM
not sure it works still, i took it out as game was behaving strange..sims pausing between animations and just standing there. Stop happening when i took it out.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
not sure it works still, i took it out as game was behaving strange..sims pausing between animations and just standing there. Stop happening when i took it out.

Yeah same here, as well as my sims not going to work... It's weird that it was recently updated but doesn't work....
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 7:51 PM Last edited by scarletqueenkat : 26th Aug 2018 at 8:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by KyaraRose
This doesn't work for me . Mod conflict detector says this mod is broken. Even though it was just updated. Must be just me.... But too bad

Mod Conflict Detector doesn't tell you if a mod is broken. It's likely telling you that this mod is conflicting with another mod that you have installed, which is one of its main features.

Origin ID: ScarletQueenKat
SimsVIP Broken/Updated Mod List Keeper - Tracking the status of all mods in the community so you don't have to!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 8:07 PM
Alright everyone, it seems as though it was not working properly. I've now re-tested the version I am about to upload with other mods installed and on a clean save without. It seems to be working properly now. If anybody had any issues, please try re-downloading it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 8:49 PM
Thanks!~
Page 2 of 14