Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Built-in Closet!!

by Marmy Posted 28th Aug 2006 at 10:50 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2006 at 4:07 PM by Marmy

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#51 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:16 AM
Thank you bunches (and I am so glad your one tile version got featured because I totally missed the 2tile version when you uploaded it) Again thanks a million

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
#52 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:04 PM
Oh yes, that's cool!! I've been using walls and doors to build closets, and your solution is much more practical. Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 12:50 AM
I'm one that likes to build from real life houseplans, so thank you so much for this! I didn't know about it, until I saw your one-tiled closet featured!! Congratulations! This is a wonderful addition to the game!

--green
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:14 AM
Thank you very much, this is a reallly great object
Field Researcher
#55 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 7:09 PM
Thank you so much Marmy!!! I am so gald you did these (this and the single!) You are great!!! *hugs* Cori

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 10:30 PM
What a fantastic idea, love it and I can't wait to see this in my game. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 10:52 AM
That's the PERFECT thing for the houses Thank you so much !!
Theorist
#58 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 6:26 AM
I just downloaded and can't wait to try it in my game. Thank you for such awesomeness!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 5:22 PM
If this works, it will be wonderful...Thanks!

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 10:11 PM
Thank you sooooooo much!!!
I needed this bad!

"Here I go impossible again..."

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#61 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 3:50 AM
Great, great, great!
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:11 PM
Ingenius! Love it! Thank u!
Test Subject
#63 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 9:29 AM
I really love having a build in closet, and I can't wait to try it out- the only problem is I can't *find* it in game. I downloaded it several times and replaced it, but I don't see it in my catalog. Does anyone know if it's in with the other dressers?
Space Pony
#64 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 3:44 PM
I don't remember downloading this item, but it ended up in my files and I LOVE it!!! I must have inadvertently gotten it with some house download. What a lucky thing for me.
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 8:43 PM
This is my most favorite thing to use in building my sims homes! It's fantastic, looks great in the game and is SO much better than using a dresser.

I LOVE this closet, thanks so much for making/sharing it!
Forum Resident
#66 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:24 PM
great work! Thakns, All I really want is your wardrobe

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Test Subject
#67 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 6:20 AM
I can't seem to get it to line up properly with the wall... I have moveobjects on and everything...
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 5:41 PM
This is awesome! Well-Dressed Sim (way back when they used to be a free site) had something like this for TS1. I've been waiting for someone to do one for TS2. I build my houses from actual home floor plans, and I had a double door that worked okay for closets, but this is way better!

Any chance you'll do the same recolors for this that you have for your single version?
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by camael
I really love having a build in closet, and I can't wait to try it out- the only problem is I can't *find* it in game. I downloaded it several times and replaced it, but I don't see it in my catalog. Does anyone know if it's in with the other dressers?

It does show up with the other dressers, and also in miscellaneous.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sakadora
I can't seem to get it to line up properly with the wall... I have moveobjects on and everything...

It's not a door, so make sure there's only 3 walls-1 tile on each side, and 2 tiles across the back. It should be recessed.
Instructor
#71 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 4:54 AM
Your closets are wonderful, Marmy! I think you should work for Maxis/EA, because you're the smart one who made them first. Thank you!

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#72 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 9:17 AM
This is lovely. I was always hoping for some closets to make the houses more realistic. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#73 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:07 PM
This is awesome. It is the space filler in my hallways allmost all the time.
Test Subject
#74 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:51 PM
your a genius i never would have thought about this
Test Subject
#75 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 6:14 PM
This is awesome, I have ALWAYS wanted closets instead of dressers!! Thanks!
Page 3 of 4