4 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#876 Old 20th Mar 2024 at 1:22 PM
I often place online orders for my friend. She sends me a link to some stuff she likes, and I pay for it using the Revolut one-time virtual card if I've never heard of the place. One thing that kind of got me thinking was her message this morning. She said, "can you get me these? [shein link] my friend ordered from there before and she had no problems."

I know she means best, but it's funny that a few hours later I come across that video about the Shein shipment horrors
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#877 Old 21st Mar 2024 at 3:16 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st Mar 2024 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Clarity, Addendum, Tweaks and Errors
I am so tired, but I got so much housework done.

I hope to get my full paycheck this weekend.

I am tending to my mom's whims whilst she's dealing with vertigo.

Either way...I get my steps in.

Today, 3/21/2024, I finally got around to unboxing at least one of my 7 remaining dolls for my Generation 1 of Rainbow High.

Cutting the doll out of the package, finding space for it on the shelf, all the while swearing PG-13 level obscenities when chaos was unleashed in the process of putting the doll on the shelf.

I put the extra outfit and accessories in a plastic hanging bag like at pharmacies and libraries.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#878 Old 23rd Mar 2024 at 1:46 AM
Pandaqueen - I'm glad your dad is ok. Sounds like you're keeping on top of the housework so well done, it's cleaning day for me tomorrow.

topp - I've actually ordered from Shein a few times, and had no problem whatsoever. I pay by Paypal I think. I've had to send some items back because the colour wasn't quite right and didn't match the shade in the photos, but the returns went fine, and I've had some lovely clothes from there, despite the cheap prices.

Well I'm sitting here watching Sweet Home by myself so that says it all! 'Netflix and Stress' I call it, haha! To be fair my friends asked me to go out, but I'm broken hearted and moping. I'll go out next weekend though, and get back to normal, can't put it off forever.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#879 Old 23rd Mar 2024 at 2:25 AM
After all the chores I did...I plan to veg out between 12PM~2:30PM tomorrow and get caught up on my stories.

I should at least have a rest and 15 minutes isn't enough to cut it.

Besides, I think I should have to institute prolonged breaks between 8:00AM~6:00PM on Saturdays to have time for my Sims because by the time I get to bed...I fall asleep. I have been trying to help out while my parents are recovering from vertigo (mom) and an episode of depression (dad), however, I could collapse from overworking.

In any case, I got to eat cucumbers again. I enjoy the cool crunch of a fresh cucumber as the temperature rises with the sun in the warm weather of the warm months

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#880 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 10:36 AM
Yesterday was so tiring...but I did have time to watch TV and relax.

Theorist
#881 Old 25th Mar 2024 at 10:53 PM
I'm playing a lot of Hogwarts Legacy at the moment. So much so that when I was going to the store with my boyfriend and started reversing into a parking lot with my car, a gust of black smoke emitted from my car (dad says it's to do with some sort of diesel filters getting clogged up, it's on his to-do list) – and the first thing I said out loud when seeing the black smoke was, "oh no, I sense some dark magic" with some hardcore proper British accent.

It was hilarious, but I really do need to push my dad into checking the car out. It literally looked like a dark wizard was about to apparate next to the car...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#882 Old 25th Mar 2024 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by topp
I'm playing a lot of Hogwarts Legacy at the moment. So much so that when I was going to the store with my boyfriend and started reversing into a parking lot with my car, a gust of black smoke emitted from my car (dad says it's to do with some sort of diesel filters getting clogged up, it's on his to-do list) – and the first thing I said out loud when seeing the black smoke was, "oh no, I sense some dark magic" with some hardcore proper British accent.

It was hilarious, but I really do need to push my dad into checking the car out. It literally looked like a dark wizard was about to apparate next to the car...

Every time I buy a few things, and the price comes to $6.66, I worry of accidentally summoning the devil. Usually, the Devil in this case resembles Alice Cooper. Lucky for me, I carry salt packets on my person in case my parents want salt or just in case the Devil appears...highly unlikely, but I have been through brain meltingly bizarre events.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#883 Old 26th Mar 2024 at 10:12 PM
Not much going on tonight. I have a fasting blood draw tomorrow morning and it's not really fun. But I get to eat diner food to bring my levels back up after the necessary draws. (It gets really busy at my house, sometimes it is backlogged and I would need to rest before going forward due to my anemia.)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#884 Old Yesterday at 9:33 PM
I had blood drawn today. 8 vials. I was stumbling out of the lab.

Got my strength back at the diner.

Spent today lounging. I have a big day ahead of me for a hormone test.

Mad Poster
#885 Old Today at 3:52 PM
Been trying out different stitches with my crochet now I have mastered the usual scarfs and blankets. I learnt to make leaves and petals. I made a sunflower bookmark (not pictured, but a few practice sunflowers are) for my friend which incorporated both. Then I did a bit of experimenting. Made a sunflower scrunchie, and also I'm making some curtain ties for my bedroom It has been a productive day.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 36 of 36