Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#1476 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 12:02 AM
Getting really into Fallout 4. Was also on a sims binge for a while.
And yes, I'm back! Sorry for falling off the planet. I'm fine. College, you know?

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#1477 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 3:49 PM
I am very obsessed with agar.io, The Sims 2 and 3 and Bonk.io

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#1478 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 2:00 AM
Kingdom Hearts Union Cross (save me!), The Sims 3, The Sims 2.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
#1479 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 2:27 AM
Now that I finally got my Miitopia, I have been playing it every spare moment. Usually I play while the laundry and dishes are in their cycles.

You are given three groups of three heroes in the first three kingdoms. In the first Kingdom, Greenhorne, I had Scott McNeill (Cleric), Alice Cooper (Male Pop Star) and Alton Brown (Chef). Unfortunately, when we were at the border, the Dark Lord, Donald, kidnapped and sealed my Thief Skills. So, with the help of the guardian of the amulet, I became a Cat and I had Bill Nye (Scientist), Neil DeGrasse Tyson (Mage) and Michio Kaku (Warrior) tag along with me through the Kingdom of Neksdor. However, like before, my party was kidnapped and my powers sealed. I chose Princess as my third job. In the Realm of the Fey, I enlisted Adam Savage (Imp), Jamie Hyneman (Tank) and Grant Imahara (Thief) to restore order to the magical kingdom led by three fairy sisters. By the time I made it to the fourth kingdom, my party was kidnapped, but I was still a Princess. Apparently, a power grew stronger within me that the Dark Lord couldn't fight.

It's pretty riveting.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#1480 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 4:42 PM
I cannot seem to shake Mount&Blade Warband or Sims 2... I always seem to be playing them off and on over the years.

Kidney stones are never round pebbles... they are more like jagged stalactites.
Top Secret Researcher
#1481 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 8:36 PM
Back to Crusader Kings 2.

Which is *free* right now on Steam.
Forum Resident
#1482 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 6:19 PM
Tetris!

I am Error.
Scholar
#1483 Old 13th May 2018 at 3:46 PM
sims 2 and cities skylines some of the only good games out there in my opinion.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#1484 Old 27th May 2018 at 8:26 PM Last edited by mixa97sr : 27th May 2018 at 9:51 PM.
Starbound and original Sims since I got it to play in widescreen... but mostly starbound lately... It's soooo addicting, help me!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1485 Old 30th May 2018 at 7:50 PM
Subnautica.

Just finished the story. <sigh>

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#1486 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 3:16 AM
Still playing Miitopia. I am at level 50 Princess with Legendary Gown and Fan as my clothing and weapon. Of course, I played this game numerous times since I last posted. I defeated the end boss and unlocked quite a few unlockables.

Considering buying Kirby Star Allies after seeing two playthroughs on Amazon Video, a 128GB microSD card and a $70 eShop card to buy the old Arcade Archives of SNK games for the Switch (mostly beat-'em-up games like King of Fighters and Fatal Fury). Of course, I have yet to accumulate a stash.

(Lucky I qualify for compensation during my 25 days training and hopefully onward. I work hard, I play hard. Aside from my time off looking pretty, meditating or gaming, I am actually feeling a myriad of emotional waves. I just hope my training for the workforce doesn't break me like Dale Chihuly's beautiful glassworks from a butterfingered mover.)

All sentiments aside of an uncertain future, I actually need to make time. I have yet to reach Level 10 in Splatoon 2, I haven't made it to the Cookatiel in the Luncheon Kingdom in Super Mario Odyssey and I can't move Modern Sonic past the crushing ceiling while escaping the Death Egg in Sonic Forces.

There's more incomplete games including the fact I have yet to unlock a bunch of unlockables in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

As you may guess, I sometimes have trouble finishing what I started

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Top Secret Researcher
#1487 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 12:28 AM
Jurassic World Evolution. Its everything I ever hope for from the spiritual predecessor, Jurassic Park Operation Genesis.

Now if only the Island Generator could make a return...
Mad Poster
#1488 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 10:55 PM
Super Smash Brothers for Wii U...

I'm taking it for one last spin before the release of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

Mad Poster
#1489 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 1:29 AM
Since I have no internet (nor any real way of getting it) and am too far from anything to actually go out and do things after work at my during-the-week residence, I finally ended up with a console (Xbox 360) and have been working my way through games that most people would think incredibly outdated, but which are new to me... Assassin's Creed II, Arkham Asylum, Skyrim, etc...

Funny thing is, while I'm enjoying those games in my current situation, I don't miss them at all on my weekends when I'm back to my primary residence... I think the console may just end up gathering dust once I'm all in one place again.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#1490 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 3:37 AM
Picked up Fallout 4 during summer sale and got bored faster with it then I expected. I even made sure to install mods from the get go, to deal with certain things I knew from reviews that I would not like. But I don't know why, it just went from playing for hours the first days, to just being able to handle 2 quests before quitting. There were some nice quests, but most were just 'go there, kill the dudes, loot the dudes, come back' stuff. But without interesting choices or story. And why are there so many settlements? I just did Sanctuary myself and used Sim Settlements mod to automate some others. I hope that Fallout 76 will have a better building system, because FO4's building system is quite bad compared to those newer survival games.

And I love and hate dogmeat. I like the noises he makes and how he runs ahead of you when you roam around. But I played a stealth build and he is pretty useless for that when indoors. He attacks when it still says [caution] , so you can't get [hidden] status back. I also can't figure out if I can control him without having to aim at him first.
But when outdoors I like to have him around. I crafted cool looking armour for him so he can munch on supermutants without much danger. Oh, I also like how the supermutants talk when you are hiding from them

Next I am going to try Subnautica. Picked that up during summer sale too.
Mad Poster
#1491 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 2:01 AM
Looking forward to Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu\Eevee.

Although comments on YouTube concerning the Treehouse E3 play through had many players painted as disillusioned because it removed the wild Pokemon-Trainer Pokémon battle mechanics and accused of "hand-holding", or that it was dumbed down that you needed a re-education of the mechanic and that you are being guided through.

Keep in mind that it was a side game so the mechanics of battle can change and this game was more designed to kids who didn't have access to a smartphone, but had access to a Switch.

Come to think of it, I think I dealt with hand holding in Pokémon X and Y and in the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon games.

But I got my iron butt handed to me during a trial with dragon Pokémon. Funny how I reread my genetics notes on dragon and what their basic diet of platinum which acts as a catalyst would mean for the fire breathing type. Then I find myself dropping roughly $30 (the currency in the Pokémon world is based on the yen. $1 = ¥100) and ending up at the floating Pokémon Center.

I think my highlight this evening in Ultra Sun is when it got dark and my Eevee evolved into Umbreon. Still, Generation VIII of Pokémon is during 2019 and beyond. Be patient with the crew as they build a new world to explore.

Yeah, I have digital copies of the first six games, Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal on my New 3DS, I still have the cartridges for FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, the game cards for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black2 and White2. I have the 3DS game cards for X, Y, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I still have the original design for the DS, which uses both DS game cards and GBA cartridges. My copy is electric blue and is what has been dubbed the DS Fat after the DS Lite debuted.

I better call it a night. Maybe I will sleep once the storm stops.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1492 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mithrak_nl
Next I am going to try Subnautica. Picked that up during summer sale too.

I enjoyed Subnautica a lot - far more than I expected and I have to say one of the most enjoyable games I've played in a while. I just finished What Remains of Edith Finch - not so sure about that. I loved the house and the idea of telling stories. Not so sure about the stories. Great idea though. I could do with more games like that.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
#1493 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElPresidente
The Witcher - Best RPG to come out in years.

Bugger me it is good. But certainly not one for the kiddies... it can be a bit rude. :P

Haven't played it myself much, but I kinda dove into the fandom somehow, so I'll second that it's good. I haven't played any SMT though, but I've played some of Atlus's other games and I like what I've experienced.
Scholar
#1494 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I enjoyed Subnautica a lot - far more than I expected and I have to say one of the most enjoyable games I've played in a while. I just finished What Remains of Edith Finch - not so sure about that. I loved the house and the idea of telling stories. Not so sure about the stories. Great idea though. I could do with more games like that.

Did not play Subnautica yet. Felt the urge to crash cars, so reinstalled GTAV. I liked What Remains of Edit Finch. But I didn't play it myself though. I watched someone play it on youtube I rarely buy games that are about a single play through.
Forum Resident
#1495 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:37 AM
The Walking Dead TTG.

I've already finished seasons 1 + 400 Days, 2 and A New Frontier. Can't wait until the 14th for episode one of The Final Season. Played the demo on PS4 and I couldn't resist a good deal so I preordered and got The Walking Dead Collection for free. Though, I already have those seasons and DLC on PC. The PC version runs a lot smoother but there was a graphical glitch that pretty much ruined episode 3 ANF which made it difficult to concentrate. I'm still not sure if it is on Telltale's end or if maybe the episode didn't download correctly or something else. All the other episodes were fine that I've noticed. I'll have to look into that more later.

I also just watched The Walking Dead: Story Builder and picked all the options of my playthrough. I ended up with this.
Instructor
#1496 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 4:23 AM Last edited by Yvelotic2001 : 3rd Sep 2018 at 10:39 PM.
I'm obsessed with Life Is Strange. Luckily I got it for 5 euros on a Steam sale. Just finished Episode 4. Now it's time to wipe the tears off my face.

EDIT: Finished the game last night. Bae over Bay <3

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Test Subject
#1497 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 7:56 PM
Prison architect and Xenoblade chronicles 2
Top Secret Researcher
#1498 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yvelotic2001
EDIT: Finished the game last night. ...
And now are you feeling OK? In my own case, the tear-wipings continued necessary for some time after.
Lab Assistant
#1499 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 1:51 AM
Stardew Valley and Terraria, bay-BEEEEE
Mad Poster
#1500 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 12:43 PM
I've just got back into Runescape, since they've released it on mobile. Not very good at 2 in the morning, mind you

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam

Page 60 of 63