Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nudelook male shirt

by Alex24 Posted 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:08 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 12:58 AM
Wow! This is fabulous! And so sexy. Thank you for posting it.
Instructor
#27 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 12:56 PM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 11th Aug 2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: grammar as usual :P
Something so simple, yet so nessecary! Many thank-yous and keep up the great work!
Scholar
#28 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 1:18 AM
This is just perfect for one of my sims. Thanks.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 8:16 PM
This is great stuff and lots of fun to have in the game. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 3:41 PM Last edited by xidian : 21st Aug 2009 at 4:19 PM.
Sei italiano? Benissimo. Cmq, ottimo lavoro! Sono felice di vedere qualcuno dei "nostri" che sa lavorare bene con the sims 3. continua così ^_^

Are you Italian? Great. However, great work! I'm happy because I've seen that somone from Italy knows how to work so good with the sims 3. Continue to work like now.
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 9:18 AM Last edited by heather31 : 5th Sep 2009 at 7:13 AM.
I don´t now why...
But this mod is creepy, this shirt (for some reason) reminds me the video of Robin Williams "Rock DJ".
The.. skin... the skin is above the shorts, .

DID YOU SEE SOMETHING RARE?

Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:14 PM Last edited by Alex24 : 26th Aug 2009 at 3:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by heather31
I don´t now why...
But this mod is creepy, this shirt (for some reason) reminds me the video of Robin Williams "Rock DJ".
The.. skin... the skin is above the shorts, .
DID YOU SEE SOMETHING RARE?
THERE YOU GO...

Yes, I know this problem, but I still don't know what to do about it.

I'm studying the meshing process, in order to fix this problem, so that I'll fix it and I'll make a new version of this shirt, that so many people appreciate.

It's normat that not every people appreciate a creation, but I think that any criticism has to be made to encourage the creator to do better, without bad words.

If someone can help me to fix this, I will appreciate it very much!
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alex24
Yes, I know this problem, but I still don't know what to do about it.

I'm studying the meshing process, in order to fix this problem, so that I'll fix it and I'll make a new version of this shirt, that so many people appreciate.

It's normat that not every people appreciate a creation, but I think that any criticism has to be made to encourage the creator to do better, without bad words.

If someone can help me to fix this, I will appreciate it very much!

I hope so, I realy like the idea... in fact, I can not understand how no one has done before.
I think you have to find some "NudeCostum" and try to mix it with the design. What is the problem? That this is only done for purposes of sexual perversion and no useful purpose as in this case .... however, this means that only I could find for female sims, I really don't know if it could be a way to mix that "NudeCostum" and this shirt.

Sorry if I was a bit harsh ... it's just that when I saw this shirt in my sim I could not understand what was going on
I almost thought something had happened to my sim, lol.
I hope you find the solutions on soon, this design definitely bring new varieties.
Instructor
#34 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 8:17 PM
Thanks Alex! Hope to see more from you.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 5:34 AM
Grazie per questo disegno, mi piace molto. Anche, Milan e bellisimo. Ciao!

Translation: Thanks for this design, i like it a lot. Milan is awesome Bye
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 12:40 AM
YES!!! I was waiting for someone to make this!!! Thanks <3

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Test Subject
#37 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 7:14 AM
I've noticed the very top of any pair of pants my Sim wears with that shirt is cropped off, has this happened to anyone else?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking that I think that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?
Banned
#38 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 11:24 PM
I made something very similar to this about a year ago, and had the same problem. The problem is that the undershirt was not tucked in and it hangs out beyond the pants.

To fix it, you need to work on the mesh. You can either make a frankenmesh by putting the outer shirt part over part of a nude body, or you can use the nude body as a template and line up the vertices of the nude portions of the mesh with the nude template. Both of these projects could be fairly time consuming.

I will probably make the fix at some point in the future, but obviously, it has not been a priority for me.

Lady Frontbum has made a similar project, and she may have fixed the mesh problem.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 5:01 PM
Thank so Much
Page 2 of 2