Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

gruth Modern Stairs

by ulmille Posted 18th Nov 2009 at 5:42 PM - Updated 13th Dec 2009 at 10:55 AM by ulmille

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 1:47 AM
These are breath-taking!!! THANK YOU!!! Your stairs are done so incredibly well; I've been looking for stairs like these forever!!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:54 PM
I love these stairs and your presentation is Awesome. I too would like the house you have in the pic. The walls and that fire place are awesome. Can you upload the house...with the fire place.
PAAALEEEEEEAAASE!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 4:39 PM
Fireplace was made by me, but I don't plan to upload it.
The room is just an arrangment, not complete house.
Thanks for your comments

"All walls are great if the roof doesn't fall"

The Stratosphere
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 8:09 PM Last edited by midge719 : 21st Nov 2009 at 8:55 PM.
Thank you again for the stairs. Im hoping you will consider uploading your awesome fire.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 8:19 PM
beautiful stairs, thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 9:51 PM
WOW relly nice work exactlly what i need to put in my sims home! tumbs up
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:56 AM
awesome stairs, love everything modern
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 8:02 AM
Oh finally! I've been looking for glass balustrades and stairs for a long time now. Official EA stairs don't do it for me. This is so my style. I'd use it for my Sim's house, a museum, or a night club. Just perfect! I bet you have awesome stuff made for your own Thank you! Thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 2:18 PM
Wow!!! I don't even know if I can download this but I had to comment. Awesome work!!!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 6:13 PM
Great work Ulmille ! By the way for the fireplace, you aren't obliged to offer all you create. First enjoy yourself. The room arrangement is very nice too on the pic.
Scholar
#36 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 9:53 PM
Classy! This is the most awesome looking 'minimalistic' flight of stairs I've ever seen. Gonna use it often, for sure!
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#37 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 4:00 AM
These are really really pretty and will definitely come in handy!

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Forum Resident
#38 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 4:47 AM
These are awesome! Thanks :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:01 PM
Very elegant creation! Thank you for sharing your stairs with us, they are exactly what I needed!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 11:50 PM
finally some nice stairs (: Megaa thanks :D
#41 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:50 PM
Beautiful! ::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Instructor
#42 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:05 PM Last edited by ejnarts1 : 25th Nov 2009 at 2:51 AM.
Great! Now I have to redo all of my modern homes. You've no idea how long I've waited for someone to create modern stairs with the glass rail/fence. Thank you.

These are Sims 2 right. There's no script to add? No Scriptorium? Or am I out of the loop on something new?

Thanks HugeLunatic. Thought... was hoping, they were modular =)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#43 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:37 AM
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:29 AM
unfortunately, i found this item to be culprit for crashing my game...

fyi: i have base game, uni and ofb.
other things i have numenor's CEP, alienabduction mod, simlogical prison mod, dma's workers set.
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 6:03 PM
thank you. Just what i was looking for! =)
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babyophelia
unfortunately, i found this item to be culprit for crashing my game...

fyi: i have base game, uni and ofb.
other things i have numenor's CEP, alienabduction mod, simlogical prison mod, dma's workers set.

I had the very same problem. I eventually decided to check what stairs I had and don't use anymore as it might have been a conflict. I found the stairs from sims design was my problem. I deleted them and cleared my thumbnails, cache files and my game was fine and I was able to use the stairs. I do so love these stairs, they are truly awesome in game.
Test Subject
#47 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:01 PM
These are awesome and that house looks amazing!
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 1:02 AM
where did you ge the shiny floors? :o
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 8:44 PM
Gorgeous! I love these stairs!
Field Researcher
#50 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supernovagirl
where did you ge the shiny floors? :o

@ supernovagirl: you can get them from TSR (if you're a member) or you can get them from PaySitesMustBeDestroyed.org once you get past the main title screen, you will see on the top left hand side of the screen "Index of Booty"
Okay follow these instructions:
(since every page will be alphabetically ordered these will be fairly easy to follow)
>ts2
>tsr
>murano
>millenium-reflectivewallsfloors.zip
(the ".zip" is a package file as soon as you click on it, a download box will (or should) pop up, this is the reflective walls AND floors set. Please keep in mind that this is a set and you will get ALL of the reflective floors AND ALL of the reflective walls. The floor and walls act like mirrors and will thus be found in the decorative/mirrors are in game. I hope this helps

@ ulmille: where did you get EVERYTHING in the pictures i.e. the wall papers, the plants, the fireplace, the furniture, the light fixtures, the actual floors (not the reflective part) and the curtain? I'm dying to know! Please, oh PLEASE tell me!
Page 2 of 5