Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scarlet Kitchen **11.12.2011--UPDATED**

by hudy777DeSign Posted 19th Jan 2010 at 6:29 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2012 at 12:11 PM by hudy777DeSign

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:29 PM Last edited by VolvoMan : 13th Jul 2010 at 9:40 PM.
need help after i reinstall sims3 and al stuff packs, i can not install this kitchen, the launcher start, but the kitchen don't installs...

V 4.2.32.007001
Test Subject
#52 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 12:11 AM
pleace help me
Test Subject
#53 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 8:11 PM
Thanks a bunch! I just picked up High-End-Loft Stuff from Target, because I love building with a modern theme. I was shocked when I found out it didn't include any kitchen items at all. Now I have a set that perfectly compliments my ultra-modern homes!
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 8:45 PM
how do u download this?
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:15 AM
Having major problems with this....I have updated to the latest patch w/basegame but I just downloaded this set and after I installed the "fixed" items my game wouldn't open at all. It won't even open the sims3pack installer to un-install them. The only way I can even access my game is to disable custom content but obviously I don't want to do that....help! I really don't know what to do :[
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 4:22 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 19th Aug 2010 at 5:31 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3291899, 3291904
Oh gosh poor Huddy! So many people having problems but I suspect the problem is with the EA base for the counters, not what the modders are doing with the counters. This is the kind of EA mistake that Numonor (incorrect spelling, apologies) would have fixed in about an hour.

So I hate to add to the woes, but since I've never loaded this set before, do I need to download ALL the files including the one marked "fixed"?

Also, Jade's 3viewer will install simpacks, but personally I find that program a little confusing to set up and it doesn't seem to work on every object. It's a small program though, not much to mess up and yet I do! Delphy's mult-pack extractor works like a charm for taking the package files out of simpacks, but I guess from what people have said the counters MUST be installed with either the game launcher or Jade's 3viewer.

No offense but most of the questions on this page appear to be better served by browsing GameHelp: Installation Problems.

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Custom_Content
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 10:25 AM
This is not kitchen, this is an art! 5 thumbs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 10:13 PM
thank you so much for the fix! this kitchen is gorgeous! :D
Test Subject
#59 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 12:26 PM
This is amazing thank you I'm always wanting more kitchens and yours is definitely high quality work Beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 4:16 PM
These are wonderful! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#61 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 6:20 PM
Great kitchen I love it! But I cannot make corners! Any ideas?
Test Subject
#62 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 4:34 AM
Any chance of an update for 1.26, please? Very bad slot issues because of that big change they made with the _RIGs (I think!)

I'd try and fix this myself, as it's quite a major issue, but unfortunately I have no idea how SimPacks even work or where the files have been installed to!

A fix will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#63 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 12:19 AM
Amazing =) Thank you =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 2:52 AM
Thank you!! it's amazing kitchen indeed =D, but... I have a problem here whit it now too =(

In my game the counter island and the corner sides shows totaly different from the ones u put on the screen gallery =S (the one whit the counter island just to be more specific) and it doesn't fit properly just because the corners that come out whit the files installed in my game seems to be smaller in height than the cabinet island and I cant make them fit even whit moveobjects o.o same problem as ldiquinzio I guess... (the rest of the set is just installed perfect)

just to point that this is not a complain at all, I just want to ask if there is something here I'm missing or making wrong to make this specific part to works? I have checked all the help sections and there is not a solution that works for me there since the problem looks to be in the objects size itself =/

Is there a a chance that some of the content of the file is not shown/installed properly or missing from the file o.o? cuz It says it's installed propperly on my game but obiously it's not u.u

by the way just a suggestion =3, If it's possible will be better just to make all this 3 parts one single object in the future so it's easy to install for us =3

and also, will be good to just remove all the old files from the download section and make just 1 single file for the updated full set to make it easy to download =3 (as I said just a suggestion so dont be mad on me plz =( )

Anyways thanks in advance n.n
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 12:04 PM
I updated images

Can you post an image of your problem please so i can get more precise info?

thanks,

hudy777

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 11:53 PM Last edited by chuss69 : 29th Jan 2012 at 10:22 PM.
sorry, for not post earlyer I just had a problem whit my game and I have to reinstall everything T__T so... now I dont have the old kitchen any more u.u

anyways I just have downloaded this new one once more, (just love It n.n, there's no free downloadable version kitchen that can match the quality and compete whit urs at the same lvl I can tell you for sure =3)

so just let me install this one once more and as soon as possible I will tell u how it looks =D

Edit: Allready installed and working like a charm now =D Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chuss69
sorry, for not post earlyer I just had a problem whit my game and I have to reinstall everything T__T so... now I dont have the old kitchen any more u.u

anyways I just have downloaded this new one once more, (just love It n.n, there's no free downloadable version kitchen that can match the quality and compete whit urs at the same lvl I can tell you for sure =3)

so just let me install this one once more and as soon as possible I will tell u how it looks =D

Edit: Allready installed and working like a charm now =D Thank you!!!

Glad to here that

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 10:19 AM
I love this kitchen set, but with last patches I'm getting chairs to be kinda moved into tables. Is it possible to fix that?
Test Subject
#69 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hudy777DeSign
i'm really glad that you all like this

i don't know why there is a glitch with .package files, i attached two pictures from earlier stage, but glitch is showing up with finished counters too

Wait so why didn't it show up in my game? :c How do you download it correctly then? ;c
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 5:15 PM
beauriful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:07 AM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#72 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 12:21 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 8:00 PM
ty for the awesome kitchen .. keep up the good work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 5:41 AM
Great Ware
Test Subject
#75 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ldiquinzio
Great kitchen I love it! But I cannot make corners! Any ideas?

Lol, since this was almost four years ago, I'm sure you figured it out! But for anyone wondering about this now, I figured it out finally; to make a corner you need to be using the SAME counter pieces for the three corner pieces. i.e.: You can't combine cupboards and drawers around the corner. Use just cupboard units or just drawers. This also means you cannot make a corner with upper units (cabinets) unless both sides are against a wall. (can't combine wall cabinets and freestanding, double-sided cabinets to form a corner as they are not the same cabinet) Just in case anyone was wondering!
Page 3 of 4