Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hagrid´s Hut

by Vera_J Posted 18th Jul 2010 at 4:53 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 10:49 AM
Thank you it's beautiful
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 7:28 PM
Thank you for your answer. I finally managed to download its file. Still thank you for your magnificent work.
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 4:38 AM
Yep, that is absolutely adorable.
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 12:53 AM
Great Job!! It is perfect I can't wait to start using it! I would love for someone to create hogwarts castle! Maybe not quite as big though, it would take much imagination and creativity to get it done. But I would love to see it. And the Weasly house! Thanks so much for this.
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by donnellhouse
I am having trouble getting the Sims3Pack to install ... the launcher opens but then it just sits there ... is this happening with anyone else?

that happened to me when I download furniture that way idk what is is.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 12:17 PM
This is so like the real one o-o unfortunately I have no use for it yet not till people start making more harry potter locations and characters like they did on sims2, someone made the whole hogwartz castle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 12:18 PM
Mainly I'd want Diagon Alley,The Burrow,Leaky Cauldron, Hogwartz,Hogsmeade. But I'm sure once a few more locations are made I can use this hogwartz aint complete without Hagrids cabin. Do you know if there is a hagrid sim if posisble?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 3:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DecayedDreams
Mainly I'd want Diagon Alley,The Burrow,Leaky Cauldron, Hogwartz,Hogsmeade. But I'm sure once a few more locations are made I can use this hogwartz aint complete without Hagrids cabin. Do you know if there is a hagrid sim if posisble?

Have you seen the Hogwarts world I link to several comments before? (It´s really very nicely made and I use it for my Harry Potter neighbourhood.)
I have vague plans for building Three Broomsticks or Hog´s Head, maybe The Burrow (book version).
I don´t know about any Hagrid sim for download (except the Exchange). I might make one myself but the main trouble is there´s no suitable beard for him (and without it he doesn´t look right).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 7:14 PM
Oops, lol no I havent seen that but I shall have to now XDD

Lovely seem like great plans, true his beard completes his face however weird that sounds. Maybe someday someone will create his beard.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 9:17 AM
Thank you (:
Instructor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 10:38 PM
Looks great, real cozy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 8:26 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for!