Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ESkin-nAtural+

by teru_k Posted 21st Dec 2012 at 8:16 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2013 at 12:48 PM by teru_k : something want to say

494 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts, 392 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 20
Instructor
THANKS POST
#51 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 11:49 AM
I have been meaning to come back to comment again to tell you after I tested this skin, it has become my new default skin. something I thought might never happen

TBH I noticed the similarities between your skin and the S-club skin a very long time ago before you brought it up. But I never assumed plagiarism. Because of the sims 3 game engine texture limit there are only so many ways to blend textures before they begin to look alike. After all, look at how many CC lipsticks look alike

IMHO is that I like your skin better as a default skin because of it versatility, soft finish,and natural yet look(which is why you probably chose the name). Whats even more impressive is that its high definition without being dirty(no graphic mods needed :D), blends well, looks good on almost every sim without distorting the face or making it too pretty/shiny/distinctive,and is not too thick that is covers face and body morph details. And I found this is the only skin in the sims that has been able to achieve all of this at the same time.

F.1B skin by S-club has slightly more thicker texture that covers some details and has more glamorous highlights ,the eyelids look dirty when closed and looks slightly less realistic. Defiantly not natural and as versatile as your skin so I couldn't use it as default.

Furthermore, I think the S- club 2.0 recent released skin that used a similar high resolutionprocess, is also too distinctly detailed and not versatile like your skin is. Besides the moles and freckles, the bodies are way too hilighted, and the abs on the male look unrealistic and drawn on.

your skin works much better with the tone ramps, and normal maps.

One thing for sure is the difference in aesthetic quality is clear! in which, you(imo) is superior :lovestruc

I have been waiting for a skin like this for the sims 3 for a long time. Thinking it was near impossible to achieve. I no longer have to wait any more, thank-you !
Test Subject
#52 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 10:52 PM
Is this a barbie skin? Can't tell from the description.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rukiyye
I have a little issue with the Skin...
I really love the facial details and I also love the skin color, but my graphics card is really good (I don't have any HQ mod), still the Skin looks kinda dirty on the arms and the quality on the fingers is sort of... bad :/
Here's an example: http://www.loaditup.de/files/749724_6kpvw7svkb.jpg

I was wondering if you considered to fix the little flaws on the skin?
I really loved your previous skins and never had any quality issues with those like I have with this one :/

Random question, but where can I get the eyes that are on that sim in your pic? They're GORGEOUS! :lovestruc

My machinima music series "Had I Known" *four years in the making* will be well underway......as soon as I get a computer that will run TS3 properly! •sigh• But it'll be soon! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 5:49 AM
Love the eyebrows on your male model, where'd you get those?
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 3:23 PM
I really love the facial details and I also love the skin color, but my graphics card is really good (I don't have any HQ mod), still the Skin looks kinda dirty on the arms and the quality on the fingers is sort of... bad :/

I really loved your previous skins and never had any quality issues with those like I have with this one :/

Try enable some anisotropic filtering in your graphics card's control panel.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 2:33 PM
Ephemera,
I have been a great admirer of you work since TS2 and I am always amazed at your ability to make even the ugliest Sim look gorgeous. So, a million thanks for this marvelous skin for TS3.

Anyone who is familiar with your work *knows* you would never copy someone's work and present it as your own. You have always been a hard-working person, and the quality of your work shows your constant effort to create stuff near to perfection. In short, you don't need to prove anything to anyone.

<3 <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 2:26 AM
Thanks These Are The Coolest Skins Ever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 2:27 AM
4 Reasons These Skins Are Great <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 2:28 AM
1 3DISH Skins
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 2:30 AM
2 Realistic Skins For The Men And Women
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 2:30 AM
3 Awesome Skins
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 2:31 AM
And 4 Best Creator
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 4:32 AM
so cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 11:27 AM
Thank you I love them
Field Researcher
#65 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 9:50 PM
I've just spent one zoom-rotate-stare hour admiring it before I dressed them. And I'm on medium/low graphics.

Do you know what usually couses such symptoms?
- A piece of art. .

Best skin I've seen so far. Thank you.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 11:10 PM
Thanks... This is my new default skin and looks amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 12:00 AM
These skins are adorable, they will def spice up my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 10:41 AM
蜉蝣大大的皮肤真是 哪里都可以看到啊。。。呵呵。。
Test Subject
#69 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 12:48 PM

Damn what's you grapichs card?? I need good quality xD but have a laptop so...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 10:13 PM
this skin is so lovely!!! my only request is i wish it was possible to make the male sims not super muscular :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 5:17 AM
well, it looks very cool. I'm anxious to see it in-game. thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 4:51 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#73 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 5:09 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 1:19 AM Last edited by Ângelito : 11th Feb 2013 at 1:19 AM. Reason: grammar
Too bad this is not anatomically realistic...

But nothing photoshop can't solve - for personal use of course...
Test Subject
#75 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 1:41 PM
Thank you for these! I haven't played the sims3 in a while but knew the community had excellent modders/creators. I have one question and please excuse me if its a stupid one but, by applying these skins I will also get the awesome faces or is that a completely different mod?
Page 3 of 20