Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All 289 0riginal Sims 1 Walls +2

by KHLVH Posted 20th Oct 2005 at 12:39 PM

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 10th May 2008 at 12:58 AM
This is good! Does it have all walls from ALL eps? or just Sims 1 and makin magic? If it doesn't we need all of the sims 1 walls, and floors...thanks.

I'm just another one of those simulated Sims.
Test Subject
#77 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 3:48 AM
Default Awesome!
Thank you SO much for the walls! You have no idea how much I have wanted these but I gave my Sims 1 game to a friends when it go the Sims 2. I missed these walls SO much and now I FINALLY have them! And now if I could just find the old Sims 1 flooring...anyways, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
Test Subject
#78 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 4:00 PM
can you make the floors?
Banned
#79 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vaygirl
Thanks a lot! These are great. I miss the balloon wallpaper for my lil sims.

I miss that too
Test Subject
#80 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 12:10 PM
Yay! Just as I was tempted to install Sims1 because I spend 20 mins trying to get wall coverings for a single wall in the sims 2 XD
Field Researcher
#81 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 2:56 AM
Oh good im glad I found these! Thanks for making them! I miss some of the wals that The Sims 1 had...though alot of them are garbage in my opinion, I will have to sort through them individually because I have sworn my downloads folder to a 3000 file limit.

Thanks!!!

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Instructor
#82 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by agustitanic
can you make the floors?

I agree! I'd love to see a set of Sims 1 floors to go with these. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 12:31 AM Last edited by KHLVH : 4th Mar 2010 at 12:34 AM. Reason: spelling, additional comment
Quote: Originally posted by Amalia81
I agree! I'd love to see a set of Sims 1 floors to go with these. :D
Due to a hard drive crash the project was abandoned years ago. Sorry KHLVH I had to download these from here to get in my game as well.

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th May 2010 at 2:46 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Awexome!!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 7:19 AM
Why Can't i download your houses?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 4:12 AM
This is fantastic! I have already Downloaded the Bella Mod, and now I'm going to make her House. And of course, with your help, I can totally accomplish this. Thank you!

@Cronos ; I don't think it's Ilegal to give Members Sims nostalgic memories. (:
I mena, download it while it's still there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 3:33 AM
Saved me alot of time finding and installing them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#89 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 5:45 AM
Thank you for these!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 9:22 AM
Many thanks. I got sick of hunting down bits and pieces of these on other sites, and never realized that I could find them all here. A bit late in coming, but you have my (and my sims') gratitude.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#91 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 11:41 PM
Ah thanks for this! I loved the original Sims walls. Have recreated most of the original Sims lots so it will be nice to have the wall coverings to go with them. The one I especially missed was the dark green paneling which came with Unleashed, I think? Anyhow, now to go and see them all again in the game...
Scholar
THANKS POST
#92 Old 14th May 2017 at 2:32 AM
*freaking out*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old Yesterday at 11:03 PM
If anyone is looking for floors, this site should lead you to most of them. I don't see Superstar or Makin Magic but it's definitely most of them: https://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html
Page 4 of 4