Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 9:34 PM
Default irl floorplans garages
So I enjoy building and have been really relying on irl floorplans lately. However, when it comes to the garage I'm never sure what to convert it to. Since it's either a multi-story home that requires the garage for support. I have converted it into a greenhouse but beyond that, I'm not sure what to do with all that extra space.
Thoughts and suggestions would be great.

Oh, I also don't have bowling or movie stuff so I can't convert it into a theater or bowling alley.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 11:01 PM
If I have a garage, I put garage things in it. Bikes and kids toys that would be stored in the garage. My dad had his workbench in the garage so sometimes my sims do too. sometimes I convert the garage to a home gym.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 11:49 PM
It is the same is in real life, some conversions are for more bedrooms, some for rec rooms, etc. They can be used for about anything, again, as real ones are. In my area there are no basements or attics so probably half of the homeowners use the garages for other things.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 7:48 PM
Ooo I like both ideas filling it with garage things/ large storage and turning it into a rec room etc.
Thank you both!