Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 3:48 PM
Adventureland world
Hi. This isn't really custom content (technically will be CC in my game) and I am strictly against Origin, but I am looking for the Adventureland world which comes with the Origin patch of World Adventures. It was used in testing for the expansion pack and I am running on the latest retail/Steam patch, so it should work just fine. I got World Adventures just yesterday and I wanted to start a new game in the world. In the main menu it will look like a similar copy of Sunset Valley. I know it's not really that special, but if there's anyone who has the Origin version and World Adventures, please upload the world file. It should be located in the directory for WA (Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/World Adventures/NonPackaged/Worlds wherever you installed your game and I believe it doesn't have a cache file on its own). Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Adventureland

You know it is just a clean version of SS? So just load SS and kill the population and leave 2 families. same thing.

Yes and I've mentioned so in the post. The residents don't exist in Sunset Valley and it's a clean version so no lots from other EPs will spawn and there are no ghosts. I've always loved having more worlds, whether they're unnecessary or really fun, and this one won't be a filler as I'm going to use it as the homeworld to my main WA save.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 8:32 AM Last edited by igazor : 12th Aug 2021 at 4:42 AM.
Just to clarify a bit if I may, it's NRaas MasterController and the command to run is on the City Hall Town menu. Don't kill the sims, use the Totally Annihilate command. Killing sims tends to leave dead sims behind (graves, ghosts, family trees), TAing them arranges it so that it's as if the sims never existed in the first place. It's strongly recommended to also have ErrorTrap in play to clean up any leftover data after the TA process.

Then once you get the world all or mostly emptied out and otherwise the way you want it, you can save it and keep the game save as a new starting point for use as many times as you like.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 9:37 AM
I think what PSVRDBmiS is saying is that they want the empty hood with the two different sims in it. So emptying Sunset Valley won't be the same.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 11:31 AM
Yes, but what if they want those two specific sims? :P