Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2019 at 4:01 AM
Default Help determining style of a house
It's a house from a 2018 film called Assassination Nation. Trying to recreate it in The Sims but not entirely sure on the exact architectural style. I'm thinking midcentury modern with art deco influences. I don't have any good shots showing the entire outside unfortunately. Here's a couple pictures:

And a scene from the movie focusing on the house: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJECUbUadpg

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2019 at 12:31 PM
Is this for theme mid-sentury currently is helding? I agree with your style transcription. Think you made right choise fer this challenge.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Alchemist
#3 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 5:06 PM
The clip isn't available in my country (Thanks for nothing, Article 13). From the pictures I would say it's an Art-Deco house, given the lines, brickwork, windows and floors.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 9:12 AM
Haha) Johnny in much style sensitive. So I give up.
Agree. It's art-deco

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
dodgy builder
#5 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 10:56 AM
Yes ArtDeco looks right. The windows with wider horisontal and smaller height squares are typical. Yellow/red wood and crystal lights.