Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 5:19 AM
Default wcif bathroom door mod?
I feel like I remember having a specific mod a while back, but I can't remember...

I'm looking for the mod that makes it so any sims can pass through the public bathroom doors, regardless of gender. If this never existed and I'm just imagining it please let me know lol
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 6:36 AM
Don't know about a mod for that, but whenever I see gender specific doors on a lot where I would rather they not be I just enter Build/Buy on the lot and swap them out with regular doors. Are you finding too many to cope with that way?
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 4:10 PM
Or you can use the Transmogrifier to change the restroom doors script so it still looks like a gender coded door, but functions as a regular door.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Forum Resident
#5 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 6:03 AM
^ Just to add on to that a bit, MPK is right. It works, I've done it myself before. But it has to be applied to a one-tile door since that's what the gender-coded doors are. If you use it on a two-tile it still works, but it breaks the door animation and they'll phase right through the doors instead. If it doesn't bother you it's not a big deal, just thought I'd mention.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.