Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 5:31 AM Last edited by flloetryresident : 19th Dec 2020 at 5:52 AM.
Default Community School into Private School?
Is there a mod where i can change the public school rabbithole into one of the private schools? I just wonder if i can change the rabbithole to a private school, then that way when they go to school they would wear uniforms AND get the benefits the private schools give. I dont know if its possible but if there is a mod that could do that, please let me know! thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 4:10 PM
It depends what you mean by private schools. For the Generations EP boarding schools, no or at least not that I know of. But NRaas StoryProgression can be used to give an otherwise public school the private designation so that, for example, tuition fees are set, a uniform is required, and registrations can be restricted (SP Career add-on module required for some of these options). But that doesn't make the school behave like the mod's specialty schools that convene at other career rabbitholes around town, it just makes what was a regular school into a private one.