Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#51 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
When I import the BCON, I'm supposed to leave it's Group number alone right? I wasn't sure which order the vehicle GUIDs were supposed to go in, so I tried both ways. Same problem for both.

When you import it into your custom schools, then that copy should be if in 0xFFFFFFFF group. Only the one in the global package should have the special group number.
Advertisement
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#52 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:10 AM
Fixed the group number, and tested it out with all four ways of putting in the GUIDs, same thing happened as before. It might be the GUID I'm using, so I don't know. I'm trying for the white sports bus with Master of 0x0CA42373 and 0,0 of0x0CA42374.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#53 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:15 AM Last edited by Echo : 7th Nov 2011 at 4:30 AM.
Are you getting any errors?

ETA: One thought - does the school bus have any specific logic in it? If so, it might be worth cloning the bus (just give it dummy GUIDs, it doesn't matter for now), changing its colour, and trying that instead of the white minivan. If that works, then it'll be a matter of making a bus clone with the white minivan mesh.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:34 AM
Oddly enough, no errors. What do you mean about logic? I was trying the white bus, same mesh as the school one, just a different color.

I'll try just using the normal bus GUIDs in the morning. That should help us track down whether its a GUID issue or a BHAV one.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#55 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Oddly enough, no errors. What do you mean about logic? I was trying the white bus, same mesh as the school one, just a different color.

I was wondering if the school bus has its own BHAVs which are specific to the school bus. That is, BHAVs that don't exist in other vehicles. If so, then having a clone of the school bus (with all the associated BHAVs, etc) would work whereas a regular vehicle (like the car pool vehicles, or the other bus) wouldn't work.
Page 3 of 3