Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:22 PM Last edited by tregnier2795 : 19th Jul 2009 at 9:27 PM. Reason: I found a new problem with the patch that deserved attention.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
New Patch Hunger/Moodlet Issues
I just installed the new patch for the game last night.

I've noticing, the hunger bar for my Sims will not fill up more than a little less the 1/4 of the way; consequently, my Sims are constantly starving, and their moods are the worse for it.

My Sims can no longer do anything. He just eats constantly, and if he leaves to use the bathroom or bathe or sleep or anything, he becomes too hungry to function, and must immediately stop what he is doing and go eat to stay alive.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there any new mod or patch available to rectify it?

Please help!

EDIT: There is also a problem with moodlets. My Sim received a "disgusted" moodlet from seeing a pile of trash at a neighbor's house. The moodlet was supposed to last about 10 minutes, but has lasted the entire time I played last night and this morning.
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:42 PM
This is not a Where Can I Find? post. It is a game help problem. Moving....

Edit:
Look here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=350186 You did remove all your mods and such?

Also, the stinky icon is just a stuck moodlet. I've had that happen. I 'think' I control right clicked or left clicked on it to nuke it. I can't remember. fiddle around a bit clicking..you'll eventually nuke it.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 10:21 PM
That probably requires testingcheatsenabled true to be active, to click away the moodlet.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 10:23 PM
You're so right white. Thanks for pointing that out. I totally forgot!

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Canoodle
This is not a Where Can I Find? post. It is a game help problem. Moving....

Edit:
Look here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=350186 You did remove all your mods and such?

Also, the stinky icon is just a stuck moodlet. I've had that happen. I 'think' I control right clicked or left clicked on it to nuke it. I can't remember. fiddle around a bit clicking..you'll eventually nuke it.

I removed all my packages & mods when I installed, but I put them back when I played it next. I'll try it out, then.