Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 3:27 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Help with .package files on macs
I search the topics, and didn't find an answer so I'm posting this. I followed all the instructions I thought step by step in how to install the mods. However when I went in to my game none of them were there. Is there something else that I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:20 AM
1. go to applications 2. find the sims3 and open it 3. right click and select show package contents 4. open contents 5. open the resources folder 6. open the transgaming folder 7. open c_drive folder 8. open program files 9. open electronic arts folder 10. open sims3 folder 11. open mods folder 12. open the packages folder 13. paste your .package files

that's the long way. you can download a program here or over at MATY to make it a shorter process.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:30 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • Sims 3 - Installing Custom Content
    You appear to not have read our great guides to downloading and installing custom content for Sims 3.

Game_Help:TS3_Custom_Contentwiki This link contains everything you've ever wanted to know about installing .package and sims3packs.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.