Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 7:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Sims3 World Adventures
I was wondering where you put custom items with Sims3 World Adventures.
I have tried to put my items and cheat mods back into my game after intalling expansion pack and the game will not play. Do I have to wait until a new resourse file is made? I did tried putting the files where they was before in the Sims3. Then I tried putting them in the World Adventures folder instead. I did not see any other help on this matter. If you can, please help me.

HWT53
Advertisement
shiny!
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:43 AM
Please make sure to read forum rules before making posts. This forum is for tracking down cc. Moving to game help..

Many mods and other game content will not work with the latest expansion. It will be up to individual creators to update their mods to work. If placing your mods in the game causes the game not to work then you're going to have to play without the mods. Probably not all of your content is creating problems. Try just taking out the actual mods and leaving your other cc.