Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 12:29 AM Last edited by jennhitch : 30th Apr 2015 at 3:57 AM.
[REQ] XML Interaction Tuning Help
Hello everyone.

I am trying to make a mod which makes a friendly interaction available all the time when used on a NPC but I am having some difficulties. I have the XML files which show the interaction and what I would like to know is what do I look for and need to change so that, that interaction always shows when used on a NPC?

Thank you very much for your help with this. I will give thanks on the mod to whoever helps me figure this out.

ADDED:::: I have posted the 3 xml files in the thread which I have found the "Ask to Move In" interaction. I am also adding them to the download file. Maybe someone who knows how to edit xml files can edit these and make a mod which allows the "Ask to Move In" interaction to be present all the time. Thanks
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Ask To Move In XML Files.rar (8.5 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Description: XML files for the Ask To Move In Interaction (as per S4PE and Sims4XmlExtractor)
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 8:36 AM
I'm having difficutlies to understand what you mean by "makes a friendly interaction available all the time when used on a NPC" .. if it can be used on an NPC it would have to be available already, no? Can you try to explain a bit more specifically what you're trying to accomplish?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 3:47 PM Last edited by jennhitch : 30th Apr 2015 at 3:54 AM.
The interaction is "Ask to Move In" and it is not available to me. I have tried over and over doing tons of friendly interactions to get it to come up without having to ask for marriage or some other romantic interaction and it won't happen. It should be available once a player becomes friends or even good friends with a NPC but for some reason it doesn't work and it is really starting to upset me. I am thinking about going back to ts3 and to hell with ea/maxis and their ts4