Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 1:57 AM
Default WCIF Mod For Allowing Daycare Profession for Children?
Okay, let me explain. I thought it would be REALLY cool for children in the Sims 3 to be able to babysit toddlers and/or babies, so they can get a small amount of money in their free time. I have The Sweet Toddler's children can take care of toddlers bla bla bla. So yeah!

At first, I thought I could use Nraas Retuner to meddle with the settings to allow children to even be able to find a job/profession, but to no avail.

Another thing I thought of was to make my adult sim get the daycare profession, and then have the child at home take care of them instead. Only problem is, she is already employed. I already have Moar Interactions, which I read can do stuff related to having two jobs (however I think that's only for a full-time and part-time thing)

So is there a mod that can allow that, or is there a way to do it with the mods I already have? Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
is it possible to use NRAAS MC to set profession for a kid?

Unfortunately, no. It only allows for options for school
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Don't give up so easily.

Professions work for teens. You can do this for teens. If you want it to work for children. Age it up to a teen in CAS and then set the daycare profession. Then using edit in cas, reduce it back down to a child. It will retain the profession. You can also use NRAAS MC to set the exact age back to what it was before.

Okay, I'll definitely try that! Thanks for the help!