Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#151 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 3:28 AM

Leofred Coldwell, one of the least sexy Sims I've ever made. A neurotic British businessman, who somehow found himself in California and married a psychotic former beauty queen.

Elliott Kendall, a remake of a Los Aniegos character.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 9:07 AM
new sim.

Jovan by keeks_, on Flickr

Hi! I'm Keeks (kicks)

Stoned Sims 'R Us
Field Researcher
#153 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 11:53 AM
keeks, you seem to make really nice looking guys! Good job

I'm also liking Elliott Kendall a lot.

Mr. Danis' looks are loosely based on Patrick Dempsey. He loves cats, outdoors and traveling. If you recognise yourself, please contact me immediately.

Scholar
#154 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 4:11 PM
I called him Jaden...but...

I see some resemblance with Resident Evil character Chris Redfield...Am I right?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#155 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 3:02 AM
Found a new beard, so I just had to make a new sim. Meet Glenn.

Test Subject
#156 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:57 AM
Default Gabriel O'Hara

Gabriel O'Hara, my first legacy family's founder Sim. He is primarily Freedom55's Sim, though I have changed just a few things. I do have permission to use him for my family and to post pictures. I am so in love with Gabe ♥

--Whatever happens, happens--
Test Subject
#157 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 1:00 AM
Default August Westfall again
People seemed to like the other picture I posted, and I do have more.

My watermark on the last two is for my Simblr name, horifynuisance.

Lab Assistant
#158 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 2:23 AM Last edited by DevonNoel1 : 28th Jul 2013 at 8:28 PM.
This is Abbott Thomas, from my 100 babies challenge, he is one of three teens, and the only teen boy for all my little men to look up to. He is especially helpful with the toddlers.

His father is Tate McMullen from the new city in Island Paradise. I found Tate at one of the resorts bartending. Abbott, and his twin sister, Adair, look a lot like Tate.
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#159 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 9:24 AM

My K'diwa Spock

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Alchemist
#160 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 11:01 AM
@ButchSims Glenn's cool. I like his beard He's got a very unique look.
@TigerAnne Woah. That first Sim looks very Claeric-made.
@linuslover30 ...Amazing. Well done!
Scholar
#161 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 10:41 AM Last edited by Nemiga : 20th Aug 2013 at 7:47 AM.
Evan

With his dog Bulldoser

Evan is acrobat and love to perform tricks with fire
Test Subject
#162 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 8:04 PM
Default Nerdy Punk

Hutch Weston, the nerdy punk. This is just a teaser for the new Sim I am working on.
BTW: horifynuisance is my Simblr name.

Field Researcher
#163 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 11:42 PM
Neighborhood Bad Boy...Dylan West

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#164 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 6:45 PM
Default Hutch Weston

More of Hutch Weston, I have lots more coming and you can see more on my blog as well. I am starting to really love him hehe. Might post some shots of his place as well, I didn't build it but I did re-furnish most of it to suit him. Anyway let me know what you think of him ^_^ Oh and you can see the non-edited picture here as well.
Test Subject
#165 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 5:46 PM
Field Researcher
#166 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 3:39 PM Last edited by flowr : 6th Sep 2013 at 6:47 AM. Reason: can't get the photos to work!
Default It's PewDiePie!
Nominated as King of the Internet,YouTuber with the username PewDiePie has nearly over 12 million subscribers on his channel.
Real name Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, a.k.a. PewDiePie (Pewds for short) is a Swedish gamer who uploads videos of gameplay walkthroughs,mostly horror games like Amnesia.
I love his reactions and he's a really funny guy,I especially love it when he shouts, "BARRELS!!".
I've made a sim of him since I love him and I want to play a Pewds in my game.Oh,and did I mention that he's really cute? :lovestruc

Alchemist
#167 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 2:40 AM
Nice looking guys, Babolat! Is that DOF in the first pic a mod, or after-effects?

Welcome back! Hope all is well.
Test Subject
#168 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 2:06 PM
Ooo! I wanted to show my male simmies! Left for dead 2 Nick and Ellis well ellis's chin!

Lab Assistant
#169 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 5:44 AM
This is Jimmy.

Jimmy's in university for science.

Jimmy likes going to the gym.

When Jimmy's not in school or at the gym, he geeks out by playing online with his old roomie who dropped out.

Come checkout my Project Titanic on Sims 3!
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#170 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 8:06 PM

A re-creation of one of my favorite sims from Sims 2. His name was Chad then; still trying to think of what he should be called now.
Test Subject
#171 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 1:07 AM Last edited by knh330 : 28th Oct 2013 at 12:00 AM.
I made a new sim, Arturo Cruz, a few days ago. Been playing him non-stop. He is the most attractive male sim I have ever made :lovestruc

He's got a toddler son named Sebastian.
Whenever I have sims born in game, I always edit them in CAS to see what they'll look like when they are older...and let's just say I'll be back to post some picture of Sebastian when he's a YA
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#172 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 2:53 AM
I see that Lapis Lazuli's hairs are getting a workout in this thread. And why not? They are awesome, aren't they?

This is Ian.

The amazing thing about him is, he was actually born in-game. I used Master Controller to make an instant baby with two of my self made men as the base, and this is what turned up. I couldn't believe it. I didn't touch his facial build, just changed his facial hair.
Mad Poster
#173 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 4:59 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Manny F. @mannyf102 | March 3rd, 2013 |
This is a picture Dania took. The pulled pork sandwiches looked good but I can't eat pork lol. Next stop, Isla Paradiso!!
Rechirped 3 Times

Tags: #portrait #me #Dania #besties #simstagram #filters #gonnapostthisonplumbooktoo #photojunkie #cafe26 #morreaux #mardi gras #excited #yummyfood #onleave #roadtrip2013 #iheartsimnation
Test Subject
#174 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
I see that Lapis Lazuli's hairs are getting a workout in this thread. And why not? They are awesome, aren't they?

This is Ian.

The amazing thing about him is, he was actually born in-game. I used Master Controller to make an instant baby with two of my self made men as the base, and this is what turned up. I couldn't believe it. I didn't touch his facial build, just changed his facial hair.

Wow. Usually when I have sims born in game, their noses are always too big, or their lips look really weird. But, he's perfection
Field Researcher
#175 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flowr
Nominated as King of the Internet,YouTuber with the username PewDiePie has nearly over 12 million subscribers on his channel.
Real name Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, a.k.a. PewDiePie (Pewds for short) is a Swedish gamer who uploads videos of gameplay walkthroughs,mostly horror games like Amnesia.
I love his reactions and he's a really funny guy,I especially love it when he shouts, "BARRELS!!".
I've made a sim of him since I love him and I want to play a Pewds in my game.Oh,and did I mention that he's really cute? :lovestruc

This is amazing - would you consider putting him up for download? You should send this to him.
Page 7 of 19