Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chateau Bathroom Set

by PineappleForest Posted 28th May 2020 at 9:28 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2023 at 8:28 AM by PineappleForest

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 11:31 PM
I am in awe of all this amazing work you've provided here at MTS2! Your work also made me take notice to a particular table you used to display your creations on, especially with "Image #4" of this "Chateau Bathroom Set" posting. I'm asking about the two-tile gray table in many of your images, which looks possibly like a "Maxis Add-On" of the Apartment Life "Vintage End Table by Conexion Bohemia" I've looked elsewhere, and just about everywhere for that two-tile table. By chance, did you create it, and if you did, will you be sharing it here at MTS2 in the near future?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Feb 2021 at 4:36 PM
@CaptainJackSims
Yup, that's my add-on for Vintage Endtable by Conexion Bohemia (it came with Apartment Life, I think?).
If you like it, here it is. I've included grey, black and white recolor.
Found in Endtables, costs 247 S. Polycount: ~623. GUID: 0xD6373D82
Attached files:
File Type: zip  PF_EndtableBohemiaAddOn.zip (112.1 KB, 60 downloads)
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Feb 2021 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PineappleForest
@CaptainJackSims
Yup, that's my add-on for Vintage Endtable by Conexion Bohemia (it came with Apartment Life, I think?).
If you like it, here it is. I've included grey, black and white recolor.
Found in Endtables, costs 247 S. Polycount: ~623. GUID: 0xD6373D82

OMG! Thank you so much! You’ve got a devoted fan for sure!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 3:53 AM
Thank you for the beautiful bathroom set and the bohemian add-on table too, your content is lovely and so well-made!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 5:56 PM
Just lovely - thank you! I can never get enough bathrooms (somehow I only seem to have about ten toilets, which is not even one per year playing ;) )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 17th Mar 2021 at 4:23 PM
I love the Orchids soooo much. They are soo pretty. Can someone convert these for sims 4 ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 10:58 AM
Thank you !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 9:10 PM
Hey PF great set but my sims are unable to bathe their pets in the tub. the option is there and everytime my sim call a pet over it just resets and a jump bug happens. Only custom tub of mine that does this. Anyway thanks for the great cc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 24th Mar 2022 at 1:26 PM
@chinawhyte
Yes, I'm aware of it. I didn't have Pets EP when I created this tub, so it doesn't have all those options.
I recommend you post an ask at GoS Wishing Tree
someone might be willing to make it Pets-compatible for you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 3:00 AM
Very lovely!
Instructor
#36 Old 10th May 2023 at 1:11 AM
I really love this set and use it quite often. Recently I noticed something though. I hope I haven't missed anything in the description but the "Orchid in a Clay Pot" only has one subset in my game, the flowers are recolourable but not the pot. The "Orchid in a Small Clay Pot" on the other hand has two subsets.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 5th Jun 2023 at 8:30 AM
@Corax
Thanks for letting me know, it's fixed now.
Somehow I've never noticed that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 5th Jun 2023 at 3:49 PM
I think that this set is my favorite set of CC of all time. It's so gorgeous, and unbelievably versatile! The designs are thought out wonderfully, and I adore all the color schemes and patterns :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#39 Old 8th Jun 2023 at 11:04 PM
Thanks a lot for the fixed version, PineappleForest!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 11th Jun 2023 at 1:29 AM
mesmerizing
Page 2 of 2