Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 2:02 PM
Default Hi everyone
Hi everyone my name is arad ralami, Recently I've playing sims 3, what a cool game, when I searched about the sims 3 mods I found your community, so I decided to register, my other hobbies are playing strategy games and watching anime, so I hope we have a great time with each other here.
Sorry if I have any mistake in my grammar English is my second language.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aradii
Hi everyone my name is arad ralami, Recently I've playing sims 3, what a cool game, when I searched about the sims 3 mods I found your community, so I decided to register, my other hobbies are playing strategy games and watching anime, so I hope we have a great time with each other here.
Sorry if I have any mistake in my grammar English is my second language.

Welcome to Mod The Sims, aradii. The community forums for the various sims games can be found under the specific game your seeking at the top of the page. The site rules and guidelines can be found here .
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 7:59 PM
Hi! Nice to meet you, welcome to MTS! You should try out Sims 1,2 and 4 as well, they are all good!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 9:02 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#5 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 5:54 PM
Welcome to Mod The Sims, Theyargımachine.
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 10:45 PM
hi nice to meet you, and my first language isn't english neither, and it's still messed up at times, but your grammar is great though
i like sims 2 and 4 the most
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 6:53 PM
Hi Arad! Welcome to MTS! Don´t worry about English being your second language, this is a global site with people from all over and I actually improved a lot my English by hanging around the forums when I first joined in what seems like a lifetime ago. I hope you have a lovely time here.

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 4:27 PM
Hi aradii! Nice to meet you! My first language isn't English neither so don't worry about that. Also your grammar seems fine I hope you have fun here!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 12:00 PM
Welcome!! I'm new here too, so it's a pleasure to meet you! English is my second language too. But i ever use translater xD Oh... sometimes i feel so lazy xD