Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Nameless~Spawn of Satan

by Sisaly Posted 28th Oct 2009 at 12:14 AM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 2:17 AM
heyy i'm scared T_T
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 8:24 AM
That's creepy as hell.
Nice job :-)

Q.Q I'm gonna go lose some sleep now.
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 6:48 AM
I don't know how to make her show in the game. I see nothing about some Lucy...wtf!
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 7:10 AM
Too much of a hassle trying to download all the needed files, then having to look for them and put them all together, then having to modify this and that. Why not just combine all those files into one, and make the made Sim available to select from the Pre-Made Sims thing??
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XXMOTHXX
Too much of a hassle trying to download all the needed files, then having to look for them and put them all together, then having to modify this and that. Why not just combine all those files into one, and make the made Sim available to select from the Pre-Made Sims thing??

Not all creators allow you to to do that.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fade2black
I find it offensive that you put the Sigil of Baphomet on the first picture. Just saying. It really angers me that you associated it with this, it's no different than the cross would be for me. Satanism has nothing to do with supernatural beings, thanks.

i have to agree X_X

but awesome job on the sim! ^+^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 9:04 PM
nice job i love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 12:44 AM
hey I dreamed of this entity just looked at me and when I stand and leave

I dreamed it in flesh and blood
Test Subject