Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moo's Mews (8 modern base-game no-cc venues)

by Mootilda Posted 21st Jan 2010 at 1:30 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2013 at 9:57 PM by Mootilda : Add related downloads

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Site Helper
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
Very nice! I like the changes you've made since the original versions. The layouts are more interesting now.
Thank you for your feedback on my original designs. I made the lots very quickly for my own use, but they came out so well that I decided that I should consider uploading them. Without your input, they wouldn't have been as nice.
Alchemist
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 12:29 AM
You're very welcome!
Mad Poster
#28 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 8:34 AM
WOW, so sweet and totally gorgeous ! Thanks a lot for sharing this fantastic creation of yours
Field Researcher
#29 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 7:31 PM
These are great! Although they are small, they are still efficient and include everything you need for that chosen venue
Thanks so much for doing these, as well as including the blank template! =D
Instructor
#30 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 3:09 PM
These lots are great! I have base game only and they play like a dream. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Instructor
#31 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 7:19 AM
These are the best community lots I have ever played. They load really fast and since they're so small, the Sims don't tire out so quickly. I only have the base game, so I haven't had any problems. Thanks for creating these and sharng them with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 8:23 PM
These tiny lots are really useful when I play my downtown area and I find myself using the shells and twisting them to my needs. Yeah, I suck with building. Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#33 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 3:26 AM
Default New and Confuzzled
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Want to make a lot of your own to match these? Here's a completely unfinished lot for you to finish as you will.

Sharing policy for this lot: Please share freely, however you want.

So I was wondering if you could explain how to put the mews onto a community space, as they only show up in lots and houses for residential areas. Did I fail to dl something I need or have a put them in the wrong folder?

Sorry to post this here, not sure where it actually should have gone.

Anyways thanks in advance
Unco
Site Helper
Original Poster
#34 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 4:14 AM Last edited by Mootilda : 28th Sep 2011 at 5:31 AM.
I don't understand what you're asking. Residential and community lots always appear in the same lot bin. If you place them into your neighborhood, they will be community lots.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 7:05 AM
i nabbed them all will fit in nicely in my new small town hood
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#36 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 4:34 PM
I love these - I downloaded them right when you uploaded them and use them frequently in my game (along with the newer Nightlife ones) but I just noticed the template lot - thank you for that, I'm looking forward to making a few more shops and things using the same design so that my town centre looks coordinated for a change! Thanks for sharing :-)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#37 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 10:52 AM
Thank you so much for these itty-bitty lots. I got the set with Nightclub and Bowling so far. Those have been my favorite 2 so far, I'll be trying more and looking for your others right now. Much nicer and easier to do Dream Dates and engagements with less townie problems. I just chase them off until a few of my playables show up and it keeps the others away. 5-6 sims is perfect, I've had up to 8 able to stay with no more showing up.
Instructor
#38 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 2:52 AM Last edited by ttowntallyho : 21st Nov 2012 at 3:00 PM.
I love these lots, but just one suggestion. I think you should have a direct link to your nightlife lots in this thread (I see that in that thread, you have a link to this one). I came to this thread a couple weeks ago and I didn't even realize that you had other lots like these until tonight! Otherwise I would have downloaded them also back then. If you already have a link and I missed it, then just ignore me!

Thanks again. These are awesome!

Edit: Question. If I wanted to get rid of the connecting walls for the gym so that it's standalone, how do I delete the roof tiles?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 7:03 PM
What lovely little lots! Can't wait for my Sims to go to these lovely places
Site Helper
Original Poster
#40 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ttowntallyho
If I wanted to get rid of the connecting walls for the gym so that it's standalone, how do I delete the roof tiles?
Sorry, I didn't see this question until today. If you use the moveobjects on cheat, you should be able to delete tiles even at the edges of the lot.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#41 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 9:18 PM
I really, really adore these little lots - I now have the complete collection, with these, the NL ones, and the Hotel. In this collection, I especially love the Pizza parlour - it's incredibly cute to see loads of simmies flocking there to scoff down the pizzas and chat with each other. Also, the Swimming Pool building is just beautiful, especially the roof. Great work on all of these, thank you!
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 10:19 PM
I just wanted to thank you for theese. Your community lots here are amazingly practical and cleverly arranged. So Thank You! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#43 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 11:39 AM
Thanks for sharing your efforts!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#44 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 10:47 AM
Love the lots. Miss you already!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:42 AM
These are really great... simple and functional.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#46 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 6:16 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 9:42 PM
How very cool! I got all these and the nightlife ones and the hotel. Moo's Mews is going to be a custom vacation destination for BV, once I fool with the hotel's door and podium requirements. Thanks very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 1:09 PM
Thanks You!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 9:42 PM
Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#50 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 7:41 PM
Thank you