Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ShopMart

by justJones Posted 1st Mar 2016 at 1:07 AM
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 7:42 AM
lol!! I thought the floor plan looked familair! Such it a shame it cant be used for the contest, looks good though!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 3:31 PM
It looks great jones!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 5:12 PM
Right on "Target" - LOL! This looks great
I sure wish I had H&M... (well, I have it - but it won't install until I do a complete re-install of everything. And THAT will be a while - I hope!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 7:46 PM
I love to have one-stop-shopping available for the Sims!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 2:13 AM
Beautiful lot, love the look of it! And yes, this property would have broken the regulations, lol. But is a terrific addition to the MTS database, nonetheless.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 5:25 PM
I'm getting this for my oldest who loves playing OFB and wants his own store! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Sep 2016 at 7:40 PM
There are many creative ways here that you have used non cc items. I love the crisp clean feel of the store and the way you incorporated the food stand. I have an entrepreneur how will want this business! Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th May 2017 at 4:26 PM
I love this SimTarget. The cash registers are genius. I just love everything about it, thank you!