Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 7:54 PM
Default mod that lets you click on a sim from your friendslist to focus on them

i want to be able to click on a sim like this from my friendslist aand have an option to focus the camera on them is there a mod like that? i tried nraas tagger but its not really that convenient, just looking for an easier way to zoom to a sim
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 11:01 PM
One of the mods I have in play focuses the game camera on sims in the RelationshipPanel with a right-click. I believe it's NRaas Selector, with the mod's fast switching feature turned off (otherwise a right-click makes the household of the sim in the RP the active household), but it might be the combo of Selector with the NRaas RelationshipPanel mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
One of the mods I have in play focuses the game camera on sims in the RelationshipPanel with a right-click. I believe it's NRaas Selector, with the mod's fast switching feature turned off (otherwise a right-click makes the household of the sim in the RP the active household), but it might be the combo of Selector with the NRaas RelationshipPanel mod.

ooo ok thanks i'll give it a try!