Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 7:58 PM
Default cc that adds more tattoos to the tattoo parlor?

like in here insteaad of accessories
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 3:36 AM
someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I think it's just a case of using Ambitions compatible tattoos, not accessory tattoos. Like these

https://modthesims.info/d/563070/lo...le-tattoos.html
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 8:58 PM
It is, but with NRass mods and the add on by CMar, locations for tattoos get added to the game, like face and full body. And additional locations in the main ones, like in the chest area there are I think 6 additional areas I can add tattoos as I have MC and CMars Nrass compatible mod.
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Oct 2021 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
It is, but with NRass mods and the add on by CMar, locations for tattoos get added to the game, like face and full body. And additional locations in the main ones, like in the chest area there are I think 6 additional areas I can add tattoos as I have MC and CMars Nrass compatible mod.

Yes that's true, but I think the OP was just looking to add more tattoo options when using the tattoo chair, not tattoo locations

OP, let us know if we got that?