Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#151 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 12:20 AM
((Wow, it's been like a month since I've posted on S2C. I sure do hate school.

Anyway, I definitely agree with skylark's suggestion, and it seems to me that no one adamantly disagrees. However, none of us seem to have posted yet. I'm assuming that you all are still interested in RPing. I'm just wondering if any of you are willing to go ahead and direct us... Like Gallowsraven, my character isn't really assertive, and I'm not sure how he could go about leading everyone to the room, and I'm not sure what's planned by HP and (possibly) jhd... However, if no one else wants to, I could definitely manage to have Jackson stumble upon the meeting area. I'd just like to get this moving again. I get sad every time I check it and no action has happened!

Sorry for the novel. So... Anyone have any ideas on how to direct this?))

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 10:42 PM
(( I agree with you Spaceman...I'd really like to see this go somewhere, but, y'know...Dark Johnny doesn't really seem to be anyone who's fit to lead this group...so...I haven't posted anything. But if someone would HAPPEN to wander into the meeting area, that would great!))

Page 7 of 7