Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 6:26 PM
Default WCIF Find a Date Crystal Ball/something similar?
Simbology redirects to a folder of mods to download sorted by creator but I cannot find the ball and don't know who the creator was. If anyone could help me out, I'd be incredibly appreciative.
I'm really looking for something that will make dating easier for my sims. Sims 2 feels so limited in that respect and the Matchmaker fails me everytime. A fix for her where the more money you give, the more accurate your partner will be would be great.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 7:16 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 3:22 PM
> the more money you give, the more accurate your partner will be

I thought it already worked like this?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gegsey
> the more money you give, the more accurate your partner will be

I thought it already worked like this?

Yes, it works like this but not every sim has 5000$ to give and get one choice blind date what can even be Social Worker or bus driver. So Find A Mate Crystal Ball is replace for it, costs only 1000$ and shows 5 sims to choose.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 5:03 PM
Somebody already posted a link, but the creator is TwoJeffs, I believe. It's available on SimFileShare here. It's just for an alternative option if anything. Keep scrolling and you will find it.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Systemic Anomaly
#6 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalFlame360
Somebody already posted a link, but the creator is TwoJeffs, I believe. It's available on SimFileShare here. It's just for an alternative option if anything. Keep scrolling and you will find it.

Find-a-MateCrystalBall.zip is the file. It's about 2/3'rds of the way down near the bottom of the listing.