Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 5:59 AM
Default Is there a hack that allows you to change turn ons and offs?
I'm pretty sure I used to have a hack that allows you to change turn ons and offs without buying the Renu-U potion. I thought it was part of Insimenator, but if it is I can't find it. Do I need to download a separate hack from somewhere?

Any help appreciated!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 6:47 AM
You can do it in SimPE.

Just open it and go to Tools - Neighbourhood - Neighbourhood Browser and select your neighbourhood.

Then Tools - Neighbourhood - Sim Browser and select the sim whom you want to change.

Plugin View. Click on Nightlife. Just uncheck the turn ons you don't want and check the ones you do.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 6:50 AM
TwoJeffs' Sim Blender has the feature:

Aspiration>Change>(Sim's Name)

You can change both Aspiration and Chemistry
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 12:23 PM
It's part of the Insimenator's Personality Adjustor. It looks like an urn and it's in the Electronics/All section of the catalogue. On the second page of the pie menu you'll see an option to change your sim's turn ons/offs.
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 5:58 PM
Sim manipulator has it under misc - change turn ons and offs
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 12:03 AM
I use the sim manipulator.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 2:07 AM
Just to provide some links:

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 3:33 AM
There's an item in game where you can change turn ons and turn offs. I forget what it's called since I use mods for this, but I think it's an aspiration or career reward. It's a round ball thing, Sims stick their head in it and you can change turn ons and turn offs that way.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 11:16 AM
That's the Renu-Yu Senso orb thing. You can get a buyable version here:
https://modthesims.info/d/374017

Or you can get a buyable Renu-Yu porta chug instead:
https://modthesims.info/d/250855