Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 12:55 PM
Default US/UK patriotic bunting
Looking for some flag bunting to hang around the stage at Mayor Kline's 4th of July (F)un Fair in my Sims 2 version of Hawkins, IN. I'm also about to make a White House in another neighborhood, for my retired First Families to live in (Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Reagan, Obama), and it might be nice to have some stuff like that for the press conference area in the Rose Garden. I found the 4th of July picnic stuff, but I don't have that stuff pack, so I couldn't download it. I also have a Mac, so making my own recolors is unfortunately out of the question. I've located actual flags, etc. but nobody seems to have bunting, that I've found anyway. I'm sure I could eventually find some by trawling through blogs for the next couple months, but I thought I'd ask in case anyone else has already stumbled upon a source. UK-themed might be nice also - I guess they tend to use those triangle pennant strings over there - as I'll eventually get around to making a Buck House somewhere. Bodyshop outfits for Uncle Sam/John Bull/whoever they use for this purpose in other countries would be welcome, too. Cheers!
Screenshots
Attached Images
File Type: jpg  bunt.jpg (86.9 KB, 1 downloads)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 2:40 PM
There are some bunting flags here https://retromaisie.tumblr.com/post...ary-gift-is-the but you will need to make the recolors.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page