Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:31 AM
Default The Official S2C RP Fanclub (Suggestions for RPs)
This is the now Official Sims 2 Community FanClub. Talk about what you think should be changed in the RPs, what kind of RPs you like, what RPs you're in and how you like them, and Suggestions for what RPs you wish to play. Other members might take your ideas and use them to create new RPs.

You can keep OOC chat here, but please, no spam.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:34 AM
ME and you know it! i just love it all! if there is a new kind, teach it to me! *misses D&D*

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:35 AM
Yes, I loved DnD, especially IRL, but it was alot of fun to do on AIM

btw..I added you as a buddy to AIM foolin Im on, and bored XD
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:37 AM
I love RPing! I RP on X-men forums never tried any other type though.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
#5 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:38 AM
What does MMO mean? *Newbie*

RPing is cool, but the only time I've done RPing was in The Sims 2 Community Highschool contest ages ago... was very fun.
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:39 AM
Hehe, MMO = Massively Multiplayer Online

Yes, there are a few RP boards running around here relating to the sims 2, but nothin beats sitting at a table or in a chatroom, thinking on your feet
#7 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:44 AM
I LOVE role-playing. It's my favourite thing ever. I'm having a one on one role-play on MSN right now, as a matter of fact. xDDD
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:45 AM
lucky... id ask to join, but I dont ever use MSN XD
#9 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:45 AM
Ah thanks Infernel, I've seen those three letters being used before and just nodded like I understood everything... hehehe... :P
#10 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:53 AM
Until recently, when I entered Hidden Palace III, the only RPing I'd ever done was D&D. My husband keeps trying to get me to play Star Wars online, but I've never done a MMO, besides which I'm not much into Star Wars. I have to admit though, it might be tempting because RPing is fun.
#11 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:55 AM
What are some good RPing sites? I'm compelled to do some investigating...
#12 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:56 AM
I love RPing, but the things I manage to spew out lately are cringeworthy. I miss the days when I could RP like this...

It was night out, the sky relatively clear with an exception of the small pockets of smoke that still lingered from the muskets and cannons that had torn each other apart only hours earlier. He was lying on his back, unable to move as whatever was left of his life's blood drained slowly from the bullet holes in his neck and stomach, rendering him unable to walk or even to move. He heard screams, a four-legged animal moving, and even though he was only half-conscious he clutched his rifle closer to his chest, bayonet gleaming by the moonlight at the end. Soon after, other sounds drifted to his ears; he heard cries of his fellow soldiers.

"Help me, please, help me."

Another, off to his right, was closer. "Water, I need water."

"Oh God, I'm dying!"

And then there was someone right next to him. "No... no... Get away from me! Get away!" His cries were soon replaced with cries of agony that made him cringe and shiver. Wild hogs, now so close.
Please, please, don't let them get to me. Please.. The cries continued, much fainter now than before, he witnessed a hog moving through the field of wheat cut down by bullets towards him...

Owen woke with a startled gasp; his eyes flared open and he stared up at the dark purplish blue sky, panting, terrified. The wheat was gone; there were no longer cries of the wounded and dying, no one calling out for water, or help, and no screams of those being eaten alive. He reached up and felt his neck; a bandage covered the hole. He let out a bittersweet sigh.
I'm still dead.

He pushed himself into a sitting position with shaking hands, rubbed his bloodshot eyes. Again. That dream, again. Again and again. Why is it still there? I don't want to keep reliving it. He took a glance around at the featureless landscape, stood up, and started walking. The direction wasn't important. It was the same everywhere he went. This would classify as... day 321, I think?

Even he had begun to lose track of the nonexistant time.

Or like this. (the FastClaw post)

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:57 AM
What are you into? X-men? Harry Potter? Star Wars? Like I said above, I'm into X-men.

#14 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:59 AM
Hmm I dabble in everything, except for Star Wars. Gah.
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:03 AM
I say, we all get together over an IM and figure something out... im bored as hell right now!

IRC somewhere?
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:03 AM
LOL Me too. For some odd reason, I just think Star Wars are for uber-geeks. (No offense to anyone who likes Star Wars! )

I've recently found this site, X-men: A New Generation Although I've just applied (my character's Dormir), it seems like a very fun and active site. And if you don't like that site, they have affiliates at the bottom who are also interesting.

#17 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:06 AM
Argh what does IRC mean? Someone needs to speed me up on the secret language of RP
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:06 AM
type of chat server

anyone???
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:09 AM
Hmm, I'm not really up for RPing right now but I'd love to do it sometime later!

#20 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:12 AM
I only have msn and my Beauxbatons role-playing forum.
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:13 AM
You can sign up to AIM relatively quickly (less than 5 minutes) and its doesnt cost anything or such..
#22 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:15 AM
It's quarter past three here, though, so by the time I've registered and someone plans something else I'll probably be off to sleepy-byes. xD
#23 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:17 AM
Hehe agreed, I would love to join the X-MEN RP site but t says you have to be experienced... bummer.
#24 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:19 AM
Ok, I'm a little slow so you people have to help me out here. What is RPing? Did I make myself look like a complete alien just now?
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:21 AM
Did you try any of the affiliates on the bottom of the page? Maybe they'll accept newbies.

From Wiki:

"A role-playing game (RPG, often roleplaying game) is a type of game in which the participants assume the roles of fictional characters and collaboratively create or follow stories."

Page 1 of 4