Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#76 Old 13th May 2007 at 11:36 PM
Name: Narcissus
Race: Human with Siren ancestry.
Class: Archer/Thief
Weapon: Long Bow/Dagger
Armor: Light Armor
Health: 20/20 HP
Level: 1 (100 XP to next level)
Items: 1 Loaf of Bread (+3 Health), 25 Arrows, 1 Lock Kit.
Bio: A seemingly mysterious man, his appearance may (and most likely will) fool you until you really get to know him. A descendant of the lusty Sirens, Narcissus thinks himself a ladies man and can often be found wherever they may be.
Advertisement
Original Poster
#77 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:03 AM
well things slipped up, and real life took over..

when do you guys want to restart?
Test Subject
#78 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:06 AM
Well, I have school and other things to do tomorrow... I'm starting the process of learning to drive. So it would have to be in the evening.
Forum Resident
#79 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:11 AM
same here.. kinda, i'm driving to durham, not learning to drive, but it will still have to be in the evening

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Field Researcher
#80 Old 14th May 2007 at 2:36 AM
O.o, tomorrow evening I could join, if there'd be room for me? I normally spend Monday evenings wondering what to do, 'cause my roommate's out at a RP group I'm not part of. I can pick up any class there's a lack of, I've played a lot of characters over the years.

AIM - elyndana

"Segregate the sinful sexes..." "Wait, how many sexes are there?" "Two." "It's not enough I say, go out and order some more."
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th May 2007 at 11:30 PM
So are we supposed to play today?
Original Poster
#82 Old 14th May 2007 at 11:36 PM
hopefully we will, whose up?
#83 Old 14th May 2007 at 11:37 PM
School's nearly out. Can I join?
Original Poster
#84 Old 14th May 2007 at 11:41 PM
absolutely, fill out a character sheet, and AIM name!
#85 Old 15th May 2007 at 12:05 AM
Sorry this took so long. :D

Name: Amphitritia
Race: Naiad
Class: Cleric/Rogue
Weapon: Dagger
Armor: Light Armor
Health: 20/20 HP
Magic:15 Mana
Spells:Heal
Level: 1
Items: 2 Loaves of Bread, 1 red bottle

AIM: PerplexinglyMe
Original Poster
#86 Old 17th May 2007 at 12:58 AM
well, in light of some new things, and the lack of interest in the AIM thing, anyone have other suggestions?
Forum Resident
#87 Old 17th May 2007 at 9:10 PM
Sorry I havent' been on, I dont' even remember what happened Monday, but i remembering telling my mom i wanted to get home so i can play D&D and her calling me a geek... I also lost my internet for about 24 hours...

#88 Old 17th May 2007 at 10:40 PM
I know. I've been logged on AIM for like 72 hours straight. :D
#89 Old 17th May 2007 at 11:10 PM
I'm always on AIM. Always. Unless my internet caves while I'm sleeping or at school.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Test Subject
#90 Old 18th May 2007 at 5:41 AM
I sign on to AIM frequently, only to see if certain people are on. If they aren't, I instantly log off.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 18th May 2007 at 5:45 AM
Ugh, my computer broke. It's fixed now, so I may be on by sunday, if I can get AIM installed.

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
#92 Old 18th May 2007 at 11:01 AM
I've been playing D&D for some three years now. At the moment I DM for a bunch of guys. We used to play in an old garden shed, which made it even cooler, but now that we're semi-grown up and live on our own we mostly play at our place.

My post may be a bit irrelevant for this thread because I'm GMT +2, so the RP will probably take place in the middle of the night for me But for advice, general discussion etc I'm here. Couldn't resist posting, 'cause roleplaying is my favourite hobby.
#93 Old 18th May 2007 at 7:23 PM
I would really love an RP section on this site, for on-going stories with sub threads for applications and that, man that would be awesome.

BUT I'm about to join the X-Men A New generation site (it has taken me ages to think up a convincing character!) so I wouldn't use this site as much. TOo many RP forums would be too overwhelming for me.

So, I bid thee farewell as I'm off to discover new destinations for RP'ing <3
Forum Resident
#94 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:34 PM
Has everyone seen the new sub forum for the off topic? Role Playing! EEEK! HP laid down some guidlines (whoo hoo!) and I'm excited to see what develops! go look!!! YAY!

Original Poster
#95 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:35 PM
Ya, ive been talking to HP over this, and I helped her with the section in the rules about Godmoding/Godmodding

Should be fun, Ive got some Ideas

SO... what kind of RPs do you guys want to see?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#96 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:42 PM
Moving to the RP forum.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Original Poster
#97 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:45 PM
Thanks Delphy, I made this the place where you can open suggestions for RPs and talk about the ones you'd like to see.

BTW, when do you believe we'll be able to actively start an RP?
#98 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:48 PM
I'm more of an RP noob. I keep it sims related. Has anyone seen this?
Forum Resident
#99 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:53 PM
Thanks Delphy ^^

No, I hadn't seen it. I'll take a look around, but i've already joined enough forums, I hate to add another one to the list! this is the only place i visit on a regular basis.

I'd like to see a DnD/Fantasy type RP
I'd also like to see a this day and age but with a twist... maybe a Hero's type RP?

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#100 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:55 PM
Okay guys. (As has been mentioned), we now have a shiny new forum for roleplaying. It will be a little shaky on its feet as we get started, but I've laid down some basic ground rules based on my experience in roleplaying and set up a stickied thread so folks can get together and coordinate and plan and all that fun stuff.

In light of that (and the fact that Delphy went and moved this thread into the new forum as I was setting up a sticky for suggestions!) I'm going to go ahead and close this thread as an archive of previous ideas and stuff so it's still accessible for existing ideas, but so our new thread isn't clogged up with stuffs that may no longer apply now that we have a shiny new forum.

Also, Infernal, regarding your question about when we can start doing new RPs - I'd say there's nothing stopping people from going ahead and doing so. May want to try the new coordination/planning thread first just to see that there are players interested in whatever ideas you've got, and then post up a new thread detailing your setting, GM'd or freeform, etc.

Also also, bear in mind that it's okay to have sim-related RPs here. This Sims 2 Community, after all. The difference between a sim RP and a sim contest will be the amount of simming involved - do you have to provide in-game pictures for every round/turn, and whether or not there's an actual competition happening. As stated in the rules there is a grey area in there so if you have a question over whether it's a sim contest with RP elements or a RP with sim elements, feel free to ask.

:locked

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.

Page 4 of 4