Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#76 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:35 PM
MAX

"So umm...your Sam's cousin"

'Yep, more like her brother, my parents died when I was a toddler, so I've lived with Sam since I was two'
She suddenly turned away and whacked her forehead on a countertop.
'Oh sh*t!' He yelped, kneeling underneath her so he was looking up at her, even though she was looking down 'You okay?'
He swept her hair back with his hand, it was a pretty nasty cut.
'Oh crap...uh...where are we? A guitar store? OK OK, what else is there here? Pets at Home, Toys R Us, PC World...uh, ASDA, OK, Asda should have plasters'
He grabbed some spare change and put his arm over Veronica's shoulders, ushering her into ASDA.
Advertisement
#77 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:43 PM
Claire sat in the back of the R.V. looking out the window, bored. She was looking forward to the trip, but not being talkative, it could be a little boring. Sighing, she wished she had more confidence. Standing, she got out of the R.V. and walked into the guitar store. She found Corey and stood behind him.
"Find any good guitars?"
Instructor
#78 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:46 PM
A voice came behind him and whispered in his ear. "You draw" it said. Ethan jumped in fright. He spun around to see who was talking to him. It was Autumn, he should have known from the southern accent.
"Haha yeah well I try to. Being honest I'm pretty rubbish at it. Its just something I do to pass the time" Ethan replied rather embrassed. He was lying he didnt just draw to pass the time. Art was his life, it helped him get away from the bad times and capture the good.

"Why have we stopped anyway?" Ethan asked confused. There wasnt anyone in the drivers seat and they had stopped on the side of a road.
#79 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:48 PM

Name:
Emme Evelyn

Short Bio:
Music is Emme's life. She plays guitar and keyboard, as well as possessing a beautiful soft sweet voice. She can be shy, but is also a flirt. She is looking for a guy, since she had a boyfriend for about 6 months prior to the road trip. They broke it off because he cheated on her with her ex best friend. It's been 7 months now, and she heard the trip was going to be chill. She's a budding photographer and model. She has a younger brother named Adrien and lives with her grandparents. She used to go to school with everyone, and kept in touch with all of them, save a few, one of whom she had an enormous crush on.

Picture:

#80 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:59 PM
Veronica

Veronica blancked out for a few minuts but could feel someone guiding her. As they stopped walking, Veronica looked up to notice Max walking her round a massive store that looked like Asda "Wha?...Oh" she mumbled remembering "Max...ill be fine its ok" she added looking up at Max as he searched the shelves for plasters

Autumn

Autumn gasped in shock then giggled "Rubbish? Hardly is this good work" she stated looking at the small drawing forming on the page infront of Ethan
"Why have we stopped anyway?"
Autumn raised her eyebrow in confusion then looked around "Umm...I dunno" she replied, looking round the van she noticed a few people missing including Veronica "Hey whats going on ya'll?" she asked flicking her blonde curls away from her face

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:01 PM
(( Oooo, gawjus app!! ))

SAM

Sam stepped out from her duvet, stretching as she wondered over to a little gathering by Ethan, she leant over his sketch pad and saw the beginnings of a sketch, she smiled slightly before throwing herself back down on the sofa.
'Why've we stopped?' She mumbled, still half asleep 'Is something up?'

MAX

'OK...' He grabbed the plasters and they made their way back to the RV, he mopped up her cut with some bounty and placed a plaster on her forehead before covering it up with her fringe 'You can't see it, don't worry'
She smiled and sat back down, noticing his cousin leaning over Ethan, he rolled his eyes, but kept his mouth shut.
'So, where in America is that accent from?'
#82 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:05 PM
Emme sat in the R.V. and saw a boy. He was handsome, and she was attracted. She ignored this and went back to her writing, but couldn't stop staring at him. His face, his hair...wow.

She saw him with a girl and his heart sunk. She went to get a soda, and tripped, right in front of him.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#83 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:15 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry..."

Max was tripped over something as he made his was to grab a drink, he swerved round to see a fair, blonde girl.
'Oh hey, sorry, you're ankle ok, I'm Max, by the way, Sam's cousin'
#84 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:15 PM
Veronica

Veronica bit her lip as her cheeks once again turned red "Georgia" she replied "and thanks by the way" she smiled poniting to her now covered up cut "We, meaning my sister and me" she added poniting to Autumn "grew up there but we moved to England 2 years ago" she smiled and rubbed her forehead were the plaster was. She jumped back as a girl fell infront of her and Max and Max leant forward to help her.

#85 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SwirlyHill
"Oh, I'm sorry..."

Max was tripped over something as he made his was to grab a drink, he swerved round to see a fair, blonde girl.
'Oh hey, sorry, you're ankle ok, I'm Max, by the way, Sam's cousin'

Emme
smiled. "Oh, it's okay." She said, "I'm Emme". She pushed a piece of blonde hair behind her ear and made eye contact with her bright blue green eyes.
#86 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:23 PM
Name: Noelle Smith
Short Bio: Noelle comes from a very priveledged family, but she tries he rbest to hid it because people tend to take advantage of her and her money. She is a very good singer and is from England.

Pic
Photo
Photo by RedFraction @ deviantArt
Instructor
#87 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:32 PM
Ethan tried to cover his sketchbook, but it was to late. Autumn had already managed to see his drawing and so had Sam by the looks of it. He finally pulled his sketchbook away and shoved it back into his bag. People began to ask the others what was happening.

"Listen you lot whats the plan of action then for today. We could find the nearest travel lodge then tonight we rave" Ethan asked everyone and rubbed his hands together in eagerness of his plan.
#88 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:36 PM
Noelle was sitting in the RV listening to the music blaring on her new blue iPod nano. She slid her finger over the wheel just to watch the screen light up and go black again. She was listening to some random garbage that her sister had sent to her. She looked around the RV to see who was there. There were a few people here and there but there was one guy who really caught her eye. She paused and listened to him talk.

"I'm game," she said smiling slightly.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#89 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:36 PM
MAX

"Oh, it's okay." "I'm Emme".
'Hiya Emme, are you a friend of my cousin?'
His eyes flickered to Sam, who was once again on the brink of sleep.
He laughed slightly, Sam, in Blackpool...with nightclubs, pubs and so on...near the sea...that'll be uh, interesting.

SAM

"Listen you lot whats the plan of action then for today. We could find the nearest travel lodge then tonight we rave!"

'Sounds good, we'll have a sleep for a few hours, then we'll head out to a clubs around eleven and get truly hammered? Plan?'
She smiled and opened the RV door, the cold night air and light drizzle pouring inside.
'OK, there's a Premier Travel Inn there...lets go'
#90 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:38 PM
"Not exactly a friend. I don't think she likes me too much." Emme said.
Instructor
#91 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:40 PM
A few people laughed at Ethan's plan. One girl who Ethan had never seen before spoke out.
"I'm game," she said smiling slightly.
"Ohh I bet you are" Ethan replied flirtly and smirked, raising his eyebrows and pouting at the same time. "So LETS GET SMASHED" Ethan shouted as he leaped up and jeered. Sometimes he really was an idiot, but he just didnt care.
#92 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:46 PM
Noelle looked at him and winked flirtatiously. If this whole trip was going to be flirting with totally cute guys and getting hammered every couple of nights this was going to be the best trip she has ever been on.

She got up off her chair and walked over to the cute-but-will-probably-end-up-being-a-player-mystery-guy. She sat down beside him seeing as the seat was empty. "You don't mind, do you?" she said in a bit of a snobbish tone. "I'm Noelle."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#93 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:48 PM
Sam cheered, she was hyper, and sleepiness lost out to Red Bull indused rushes.
She pulled on her black dress and matching suede high-heels.
She whipped on her make-up before grabbing her handbag and darting out.
'C'mon guys, I've only got so long before the caffine rush dies out'
#94 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:55 PM
(( G2G. Byee x. ))
Instructor
#95 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 10:06 PM
The girl who had been stirring at Ethan smiled and sat next to him."You don't mind, do you?" she said in a bit of a snobbish tone. "I'm Noelle."
Ethan was a bit taken back. It usually had to do all the work where girls where concerned.

"Gorgeous name. Mine's Ethan, hey Noel dont mind if i call you Noel do you?" He asked smiling at her "[I]Well you wanna go get a coffee or something with Sam and that? do you Sam"[I/] .He got up and grabbed his bag, but still keep his eye on Noelle to show he was still interested.

((Swirly we have very similar avatars rofl, fit though right))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#96 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 10:14 PM
(( Pure. Freakin'. Smex. is what Noel and Russel are =D I love the shoe and banana battlements xD))

SAM

Sam bounded outside, glowing neon shone down on her, she beamed and sprinted off to 'TIME' nightclub before turning on her heel and running back to Ethan.
'C'mon, c'mon, if we run, we'll just catch the last twenty minutes of happy hour!'
#97 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 10:19 PM
Noelle smiled at Ethan once again. "No, not at all. Call me whatever you want, as long as it's not insulting," she said laughing a little. She was still smiling and mentally scolded herself. She didn't want to look desperate for heaven sakes. At least she wasn't blushing.. yet.

"Coffee sounds great!" She was a tad disappointed that he wanted to go with other people but it was fine. She was used to it. She went to the back and quickly grabbed her bag then rushed back to where Ethan was. "All rea..." then a girl who she assumed was Sam came running over. She smiled politely at her. Nightclub.. Noelle thought about it. It sounds good. And she was dressed good enough for the occasion - white strapless halter and black mini shorts which could barely be seen because of her halter top. She walked off the bus behind Ethan and felt her black hair sway lightly in the wind. She could feel the perfectness of how she looked and it made her all the more confident.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#98 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 10:27 PM
Sam bit her nails somewhat nervously, for some reason she just felt...outdone by Noelle.
She almost squirmed when her hair blew around like silk, whereas her's just sort of flicked every so often if the wind caught it hard.
Taking a deep breath, she tunred to loook outside, TIME was a bit of a dive, so they were going to some place called BLUE, alot of people were going on the bus, so she guessed it was good.
Stepping out of the bus, they waited in line for BLUE for a while before being let in.
Sam lit up a bit, this was her zone.
'I'm heading to the bar, you coming?'
Instructor
#99 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 10:36 PM
"C'mon, c'mon, if we run, we'll just catch the last twenty minutes of happy hour!'" Sam said laughing and dashing towards the club.

"Hang on I've only got one f**kin shoe on" Ethan screamed back to her, laughing as he tried to run and put his shoe on at the same time. The result was a hop and him nearly toppling over.
Ethan was dressed in all black and had even added a tie to look more smart. Girls digged smart looking men, made them look richer and mature.

"So ladies which one of you is going to dance with me first?" Ethan asked flirtly as he put his arms around Noelle and Sam shoulders.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#100 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 10:45 PM
"So ladies which one of you is going to dance with me first?"
Sam rolled her eyes, he was probably preeeetty pleased with himself right now.
'Come on then' She said before knocking back a shot of vodka 'I think I'm just about tipsy enough to think I'm good at dancing'
She follwed him through a mass of dancing forms, 'Sandstorm' was blasting out of the speakers and an array of glowsticks and strobe lights flitted around her.

Page 4 of 26