Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 6:34 PM
Default WCIF a mod that lets adult sims bathe together?
I only currently have space for one bathtub, but I have 2 adults, and one baby, and I want the adults to be able to share a bath together, is this possible?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 4:03 AM
Chris Hatch has a mod where you can let two sims bathe together if they're romantically involved or if they're siblings. Smorbie has a link to it in her signature somewhere on here.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 8:25 AM
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 28th Oct 2019 at 1:22 AM
Is there a text note anywhere that comes with Chris Hatch join together for bathtub as to how to set it up to work or what to expect ? Anyone.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Oct 2019 at 6:17 AM
I dont know if there's a text anywhere, but I know from experience, you have to lay it over an existing bathtub, and it must be laid in the opposite direction, so the sims sit facing each other. I kinda wish some social interaction would be permitted... at the very least, TALKING to each other... cuz it's kinda creepy for two people to sit in a bath tub together and pretend to be unaware of each other. I dunno why, it just seems REEEEALLY odd to me, that they don't acknowledge each other at all.

-grinEvilly
>=)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 1:02 AM
@grinevilly Thank you if my memory serve me right I think the way you explain is correct. It also would be nice if they could take shower together, I don't think there a mod for that action.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 1:55 AM
So would this allow two parents to bath two toddlers together at the same time? Two adults ignoring each other in one tub isn't something that I would want, but bathing toddlers would be as I have a lot of multiples.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
So would this allow two parents to bath two toddlers together at the same time? Two adults ignoring each other in one tub isn't something that I would want, but bathing toddlers would be as I have a lot of multiples.

I agree two adults ignoring each other in the tub, I remember using this mods some years back and I took it out.
It did not make sense it was more like two tub side by side and the Sims is still bathing by himself, It only look like they are in the same tub but no interactions.

Mad Poster
#9 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 8:29 AM
You'd have to ask @Chris Hatch if talking or bathing toddlers could be done.

The only shower I know of where sims can shower together
Mad Poster
#10 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 4:34 PM
Did you lose your train of thought?

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#11 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 4:40 PM
Whaaat. I swear I finished that sentence. Was it censored? I did say that the shower was not fit for innocent eyes.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkflamehuntress
https://simfileshare.net/folder/22478/ for easy access.

And for TS4, do you know any?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#13 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Valquiria
And for TS4, do you know any?

You would have to ask on the sims 4 board.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~