Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 9:10 PM
Default Pets get along mod
I have no idea if such a thing exists, but I'm tired of my simmies pets having negative interactions with each other half the time! I want them to get along! Is there a mod for this? I don't mind negative interactions with strays or wolves, I just want pets who share the same household to be nice to each other!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 9:59 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Nov 2020 at 10:12 PM.
No idea about mods, but you can control pets with cheats, and build their relationships with other pets in the household that way.

I have these cheats in my userStartup file, because they're very useful. The first one lets you control pets, the other one lets you cancel actions (like digging holes or other things you don't want pets to do)
boolprop controlpets true
boolprop petactioncancel true

And these as aliases:
alias peton "boolProp controlpets true"
alias petof "boolProp controlpets false"
alias petcancel "boolprop PetActionCancel true"
alias petcancelof "boolprop PetActionCancel false"

(You can edit the alias to something shorter if you want - I rarely use them, but keep them there so I don't forget they exist. I find the first ones more useful since they're always on.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 10:08 PM
less Pet War by Pescado. Hopefully, the name is enough to find it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 11:39 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 11:01 PM
Thanks so much! Lesspetwarfare did the trick beautifully!!