Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 2:15 AM Last edited by aethelia : 31st Oct 2021 at 5:37 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default sim selection bar filled with ts2 sim icons??
so i made a new game and added a few households, and for some reason every household i select is just.. filled with.. icons of some brunette sims 2 girl?? super funny but... why??? i use a couple of mods so i figured that it's probably because of a mod i'm running, but i'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else so i could know what to remove?? and.. i'm genuinely what context would sims 3 have sims 2 icon files ?? like actually ?? why??? does anyone know what would be happening with a mod to even cause this to happen? why does sims 3 have any kind of sims 2 file?? i don't think a mod would add sims 2 images to the game?? this doesn't seem to affect gameplay at all either? just so confused. has anyone else gotten this?

update: through process of elimination i had gotten to a point where the ts2 icons werent showing anymore, but no icons were showing at all either and the game was non-interactive. turns out i was using an old version of blackcat007's cooking & ingredients overhaul which caused this. still need to check the rest of my mods though
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 11:30 AM
It's Jessie Pilferson from Sims 2- I think this shows there's a sim with broken data, but of course that could be caused by your mods. Maybe this will help?
Game Help:TS3 Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
It's Jessie Pilferson from Sims 2- I think this shows there's a sim with broken data, but of course that could be caused by your mods. Maybe this will help?
Game Help:TS3 Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki

i think you're right. funny its because i was using the outdated cooking overhaul mod since its.. a cooking mod. i wonder why they even have her as a file in the game.