Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[EphemerA]BJD Skin V2(with no ball-joint Edition)

by teru_k Posted 30th Apr 2008 at 12:10 AM

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 5:37 PM
Default dark curly
Quote: Originally posted by realmscat
Thank you for the skins they are very beautiful. It is very appreciated that you share such talent with us. I do have one question though if I may. The female model with the light colored ringlets. May I ask where specifically you obtained them. I searched the names and sites you mentioned, but for the life of me I could not find that particular hair. I found the dark curly hair, but not the other. Thank you once again I really admire the skins and they look wonderful in game.

I'm not sure about the ringlets, but I was wondering if you could tell me where the dark curly is. I would greatly appreciate it.
Test Subject
#77 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 11:11 PM
what do you mean by D.O.D dolls?
Test Subject
#78 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 8:21 PM
could you make a version of just the skin? i would love to download it X3

Test Subject
#79 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 6:32 AM
I really love your skins, I use only them in my game. It would be sooo good to have darker versions of these skins too (without the ball joints).
Thank you for your beautiful works!
Test Subject
#80 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 5:50 PM
These are beautiful! Even more subtle than the last lot, and the detail in the faces is simply stunning, thank you!
Test Subject
#81 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 8:48 PM
ah! where did you get the underwear! im in love!
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 6:29 PM
they are awesome. thank you for sharing
Inventor
#83 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:43 PM
I love these skins, I just wanted to tell you I use the pale for my Kos-Mos.
Test Subject
#84 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 9:14 AM
This is really cool and I would love to put this skin on my servo, but it doesn't appear in my SimPE when I try to do surgery. Any idea how to fix that problem?
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:53 AM
Nice work, really! And a creative idea!

Can you explain how you got the toddler on the sofa? Would be great for photos *gg*
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by abel1980
Is there any chance, that the no-ball-joint versions will be offered as defaults? I really love that they are light enough, that blond or red hair would never look ridiculous with them.

If anyone converted them to defaults, I´d be really grateful if they were shared. Unfortunately I suck at using SimPE.

I second that request... would love to see the no-ball-joint versions in default. I think going forward you need to make defaulst with all your beautiful skin tones... absolutely gorgeous!

Please do not upload, or post any of my creations to the Sims2 Exchange or any pay site. As a note; I like to personalize all my creations by altering the alpha files a bit, which if anyone has tried before it can be a pain. ;o) Happy Simming :o)

More Jules5 creations
Test Subject
#87 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 1:40 PM
Too much temptation!

If this skintone didn't have the... dollie things(?)... on it, I would SO download it but but but I can't because I probably wouldn't use it. I know, I just... don't make sim dollie people.

Wheeeeeeeeee!
Test Subject
#88 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 5:34 PM
Wont show up in my game! UGH! Can you make an individual download file for each skin?
Test Subject
#89 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 7:05 PM
is the perfect skin is beautiful, but not because reason does not let me open it, anyway it is beautiful skin, thanks
Test Subject
#90 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 12:17 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#91 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 8:53 PM
thank you, i wanted the ball joint free version for soo long, ur awesome.
but i cant download it is there a problem w/ my pc or w/ the file?
can u pls check it cause i really really love the skin<33
thank for uploading
Test Subject
#92 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 1:17 AM
Is there a default replacement version for the no ball jointed doll?! I need it if there is!! D :
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 2:02 AM
O.O i love you..........

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Test Subject
#94 Old 16th May 2009 at 10:11 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#95 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:43 AM
These are amazing!! where do you get your hair?

I know my limits, but I am not limited by them.
Test Subject
#96 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 4:58 PM
thank you so much ive been searching this for years <3 (its everywhere on peggysims i think)
Test Subject
#97 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 1:01 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
#98 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 2:56 AM
These are divine and I had to make the NBJE skins defaults for my game. Thank you so much for these!
Test Subject
#99 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
I can't wait to try these out. Your original BJD's are the only non-default skintones I keep in my game. I love using them for my servos. Thank you so much for sharing your work!

Do you mean that the ball-joint skins have been converted to serve defaults somewhere? If so, I must know where to get them!

Teru_K, these are gorgeous, as always!

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!
Test Subject
#100 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:55 AM
Okay, first things first.
The black haired boy is absolutly stunning. You should upload him. *o*
And the skin is gorgeous too, of coarse. ;D
Page 4 of 6