Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Saggy shorts Tank top urban outfits for Male Teen Adult

by GnatGoSplat Posted 25th May 2009 at 7:53 PM - Updated 27th May 2009 at 5:30 PM by GnatGoSplat

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th May 2009 at 2:35 PM
Thats just.. GREAT!
Both mesh and texture!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 28th May 2009 at 3:35 PM
Add another one to I Hate This So Much, I Must Have It. XD Thanks~
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 28th May 2009 at 7:11 PM
FINALLY! It's about time I've gotten a set like this! I have just the teen sim who will love this. Whew. No more Maxis 'thuggin' styles for me! Great job!
Theorist
#29 Old 28th May 2009 at 8:06 PM
These are awesome!!! Please make more
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th May 2009 at 8:15 PM
Awesome. I am not a fan of this IRL but my sims are lacking personality. Mucho thanks.
Instructor
#31 Old 28th May 2009 at 11:30 PM
This is hilarious! I have to admit that I hate it when boys dress in such a fashion, although it's good for laughs. Are going to make an adult male version?
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th May 2009 at 5:45 AM
Thanks for sharing! You did an awesome job! Great detail on the shoes, too!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 29th May 2009 at 1:29 PM
Haha, awesome. thanks
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th May 2009 at 7:02 PM
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.....Im black and dont see you as a racist....We need more variety of clothing in this game.....because to be honest people that I know do not wear clothing that maxis has provided for us in the game.....BOO HOO! Thanks lots!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 31st May 2009 at 11:54 PM
AWSOME!!!! Is there anyway you can make these great shorts into totally great seprates?

That would be the BEST!
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:30 PM
Hey, this is awesome! (I already commented earlier) - but it would be AWESOME if you did a jeans version... long pants... *hint, hint" and some recolors... *nudge, nudge* =D
Field Researcher
#37 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 7:55 PM
cool set. unfortunately it's not showing up in my game. also there's only 1 mesh and recolor in the rar file. shouldn't there be two separate meshes and recolors?
Theorist
Original Poster
#38 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:49 PM
I'm not sure why it wouldn't show up for you. Does it show up in BodyShop? What expansion packs do you have?
There is only 1 mesh file that has 4 meshes in it and one recolor file that has both colors in it with separate 3DIRs for each mesh. I've been told that's rather unorthodox, but I thought it seemed much easier to just clone the existing stuff in it and tweak resource/3DIR numbers than re-exporting and re-importing with BodyShop. It's also how the original Maxis stuff is done.

Resident wet blanket.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 4:58 AM Last edited by mocha0030 : 9th Jun 2009 at 10:30 AM.
no, it's not showing up in bodyshop. i have all ep's and sp's except for ikea, kitchen & bath, and mansion & garden. it should appear in the everyday category, right?
Scholar
#40 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 11:15 AM
Can I convert this mesh? lol I have two male bodyshapes this would look good on.

My Site: http://www.lostutopian.com/
Theorist
Original Poster
#41 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 2:34 PM
mocha - Probably a dumb question since you're also a creator, but do you have any other custom content installed? Could you temporarily move it to see if the outfits show up? Perhaps there is a conflict. Yes, it should be in everyday for teen and adult male. I will try installing only base game on another machine to see if there is a problem in the .package files, but it's just strange nobody else has mentioned them not showing up.

Jasumi - You're free to do anything you please with my creations, though I would appreciate being credited.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#42 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Jasumi - You're free to do anything you please with my creations, though I would appreciate being credited.

lol Of course I will credit you!

I have a picture for you:

Putting it up on my site today. Thanks.
Theorist
Original Poster
#43 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:40 PM
Wow, that's awesome! Great work, Jasumi!

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:03 AM
Awesome. I now know what I need to recolor.

I

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:24 AM
haha, This Flint girl can really appreciate these!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 3:44 PM
LMBO great job..thanks for the download
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 7:01 AM
Oh my gosh. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE TO QUIT MAKIN THE SAME SKINNY JEANS AND ACTUALLY DO SOME SAGGIN JEANS! THANK YOU YOUR THE BOMBZ!
Test Subject
#48 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 9:08 PM
lol I never thought I'd see this, but I proved myself wrong! Very nice, although it isn't my style. (im into guys who wear loli-shota clothing and just absolutely look adorable; no baggy clothing!) I would download this,however.... For my "sub sims". But sadly .rar files don't work on my computer. TT.TT Very nice clothing,though! Bravo! Thanks for the upload!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:01 PM
Ugh. I hate this style! I hated it when it first started to come out, I think I was in 5th grade. And I've been waiting for the "sag" to vanish, but it's still going strong. lol I hate it, no one wants to see you boxers and, how in the world do they walk/run with those pants?

But thanks for making the mess. Now my burb. sims can act all the "gangsta" they want. lol
Test Subject
#50 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 11:36 AM
Wow. You did an amazing job O_O .
Ive been looking for these for a longg time.
And the pic , lol . Amazing.
Page 2 of 3