Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Saggy shorts Tank top urban outfits for Male Teen Adult

by GnatGoSplat Posted 25th May 2009 at 7:53 PM - Updated 27th May 2009 at 5:30 PM by GnatGoSplat

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 12:32 AM
Great job! My bf and I got a kick out of the car pictures. The style drives me crazy IRL but I might be able to find a use for these on some obnoxious Sim.

---Ash
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 6:42 AM
these are cool and people saying you're racist needs to learn the meaning. if you were racist you wouldn't make anything or be inspired by a certain race.

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 6:17 PM
LOOKIN' LIKE A FOOL WITH YO PANTS ON DA GROUND!
XD

I love these, But I just had to say it.

I was here!! :3
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 3:01 AM
LOL this is Cool,love this Thanks
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 6:12 PM
lol this was just hilarious especially the picture you had of the guys working on the car and you have the sim version next to it! im gonna have fun with this one!! Thanks a mIlL
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 11:21 AM
Lol omg this is fantastic, you're awesome thank you! <333

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 12:16 PM
I totally love this I downloaded this again because I hve a new computer but the only thing i wish were that you made jeans on a slightly baggy style and made them as a separate now that would hve been awesome but anyway good job!!!

Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 4:31 AM
these are so cute!(: tyvm imma have so much fun....next up, pants on the ground sims music video! ahaha!(:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 2:37 AM
Thanks...and too hilarious that you make these from and actual pic...lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 7th May 2011 at 6:46 AM
I love these! I can make a sim of my brother now. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 1:38 AM
(pardon about bad english / errors, I dont a fluent person in English)

JUST FUCK$#% HOT

I always looking for Urban / Guetto Wear and is so hard find or recolor a normal outfit to look with the undies... Well,
just need say it:

GOOD JOB, AWESOME BADASS

And about the law, well, here (Brazil) we dont have that, yet. I think the people deserve dress like they want, regards some really dont cool actions and public places where grandmas can be scared about the butts being show.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 10:42 PM
I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 7:05 AM
thanxx
Instructor
THANKS POST
#64 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 8:50 PM
Sweet
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#65 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 3:48 AM
Too funny!! My son used to walk around with his pants falling off like this too, with the wild-patterned boxer shorts flying their colors for all the world to see. He's grown out of it now, but I am definitely showing him this! He'll howl! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 1:03 AM
I'm so glad these losers think this sort of lame thing is cool, but in reality or in Sims 2, is NOT cool!
I live in Las Vegas for the time being and it drives me INSANE! This behavior is NOT acceptable, and the whole wearing-pants or shorts-below-the-crotch thing should be against the law and added as a jail-able offense in all states, and people should be rehabilitated in prison to NOT wear their clothes like this, as that is where it started, as well as rehabilitate people who go out in public like this! This needs to stop and you are NOT helping!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 5:00 PM
I LOVE this! My husband has been known to sag his pants from time to time. Not everyone dresses the same, and this is a fashion in some places, no matter how anyone feels about it. Some people to need to worry more about themselves and less about how others dress. I think you did a great job.
Page 3 of 3