Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#9326 Old 13th Mar 2022 at 5:05 AM
Anybody with a facebook account want to let FreshPrinceCreations know that their download links aren't working?
I should say that zip files are working, but downloads for package and sims 3 packs are not.
At least the top 6 lines of sims 3 cars aren't working.
I would appreciate it.
https://www.freshprincecreations.com/ts3vehiclespg
https://www.facebook.com/freshprincecreations

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Inventor
#9327 Old 13th Mar 2022 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
Anybody with a facebook account want to let FreshPrinceCreations know that their download links aren't working?
I should say that zip files are working, but downloads for package and sims 3 packs are not.
At least the top 6 lines of sims 3 cars aren't working.
I would appreciate it.
https://www.freshprincecreations.com/ts3vehiclespg
https://www.facebook.com/freshprincecreations

I just tried on the first one 2018 Lincoln MKX and was able to download both so I randomly did a few more. Maybe it's fixed?
Scholar
#9328 Old 13th Mar 2022 at 10:48 PM
Must be Firefox. It still wont let me download. I switched over to Microsoft and it let me.
strange.
Thanks for the heads up on it working for you though.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Inventor
#9329 Old 14th Mar 2022 at 12:10 AM
Must be Firefox. It still wont let me download. I switched over to Microsoft and it let me.
strange.
Thanks for the heads up on it working for you though.

You're welcome! I noticed I have been having that issue as well lately. I always have two browsers and try both now.
Lab Assistant
#9330 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 12:44 PM
I bought some sims 3 games at a yard sale. Lucky me! But I am also worried. Since the games are preowned, does this mean that I can't install them on my computer? Since I have heard some stuff on invalid codes and such.
Scholar
#9331 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 1:03 PM
As long as the code is still in the case you should be all good. Won't know until you try it though.

Mad Poster
#9332 Old 7th Apr 2022 at 3:30 AM
My Sims in Isla Paradiso had an owned resort on one of the hidden islands they'd discovered, and I decided that wasn't what I wanted to do with it so I removed the resort building and the front desk, and the lot seems to have reverted to just a 'normal' lot in the neighborhood now, not owned by the household even though they discovered it. And at the same time, their family funds somehow went to zero. I can correct the funds easily enough with cheats, but is there a way to reset the island so that it's back to the options for a discovered lot like it was before?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Inventor
#9333 Old 7th Apr 2022 at 6:03 AM Last edited by marydehoyos : 7th Apr 2022 at 6:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
My Sims in Isla Paradiso had an owned resort on one of the hidden islands they'd discovered, and I decided that wasn't what I wanted to do with it so I removed the resort building and the front desk, and the lot seems to have reverted to just a 'normal' lot in the neighborhood now, not owned by the household even though they discovered it. And at the same time, their family funds somehow went to zero. I can correct the funds easily enough with cheats, but is there a way to reset the island so that it's back to the options for a discovered lot like it was before?

This tutorial might be how to.
https://modthesims.info/t/506296

use this one he linked a mod to unlock the Marker so you can see it to place it.
Lab Assistant
#9334 Old 7th Apr 2022 at 5:26 PM
What is the difference between regular sims 3 store content, and premium store content? How do I get sims 3 premium store content?
Mad Poster
#9335 Old 7th Apr 2022 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candyboot
What is the difference between regular sims 3 store content, and premium store content? How do I get sims 3 premium store content?

The difference between TS3 Store Content and TS3 Premium Store Content is kind of subtle. Both forms of content are available from The Sims 3 Store (not part of Expansion or Stuff Packs). Premium Content is that which adds or extends gameplay in some way, as opposed to decor objects and things like furniture, hair and other CAS parts.

A list of most of the Premium Store Content items can be found on this page, about four sections down from the top.
Top Secret Researcher
#9336 Old 10th Apr 2022 at 4:44 PM
I haven't played Isla Paradiso in ages, so this might just be a problem with a setting of NRAAS traffic. I set a short winter but it's very cold and I see so many sims traveling by swimming and then end up as popsicles at the beach. NRAAS Traffic is set for them to take a taxi if they don't have a vehicle. What am I missing? Why do they insist on swimming to get wherever they think they need to go? Or is this just a case of enjoying it without a travel goal in mind regardless of the cold?
Mad Poster
#9337 Old 10th Apr 2022 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
I haven't played Isla Paradiso in ages, so this might just be a problem with a setting of NRAAS traffic. I set a short winter but it's very cold and I see so many sims traveling by swimming and then end up as popsicles at the beach. NRAAS Traffic is set for them to take a taxi if they don't have a vehicle. What am I missing? Why do they insist on swimming to get wherever they think they need to go? Or is this just a case of enjoying it without a travel goal in mind regardless of the cold?

If you use NRaas GoHere, check to see if you have disallowed boat routing for this world. It sounds like you have. Doing so makes a lot of sense for some worlds like Riverview, but not Isla Paradiso.

Note that this setting in GoHere was broken in prior versions years ago, but it has been fixed and does do what it says on the current ones.
Top Secret Researcher
#9338 Old 10th Apr 2022 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
If you use NRaas GoHere, check to see if you have disallowed boat routing for this world. It sounds like you have. Doing so makes a lot of sense for some worlds like Riverview, but not Isla Paradiso.

Note that this setting in GoHere was broken in prior versions years ago, but it has been fixed and does do what it says on the current ones.

Of course! I always have that set as disallowed since I rarely play where that would be useful. Until now.

Thank you, @igazor, you saved many of my sims from ending up as popsicles or spending days swimming around between islands in Isla Paradiso.
Scholar
#9339 Old 11th Apr 2022 at 7:38 PM
Here’s my stupid question. Any advice for cheating easily and not getting caught? I’m playing a sim that wants 10 boy/girlfriends and every time he steps outside on a date, a love interest of his will drive all the way across town, hunt him down and find him. It’s as if “outside” is a single room and no matter how far away the sim is, they can see him cheating and come over to yell. He can’t have people over at his house because his roommate is a love interest who never leaves home. Hes stuck sneaking around hoping to catch his loves in their houses right now.
Scholar
#9340 Old 11th Apr 2022 at 8:17 PM
-buy a second home
-create a love hotel
-purchase the "above reproach" Lifetime Reward
-purchase "no jealousy" Lifetime Reward

Inventor
#9341 Old 11th Apr 2022 at 10:59 PM
-buy a second home
-create a love hotel
-purchase the "above reproach" Lifetime Reward
-purchase "no jealousy" Lifetime Reward

love hotel = Love Shack, baby, Love Shack (this song will be stuck in my head all day)
Lab Assistant
#9342 Old 12th Apr 2022 at 8:04 AM
Can you be a mummy and a mermaid at the same time?
Can you be a mummy and a vampire at the same time?
Can you be a vampire and a mermaid at the same time?
Top Secret Researcher
#9343 Old 12th Apr 2022 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candyboot
Can you be a mummy and a mermaid at the same time?
Can you be a mummy and a vampire at the same time?
Can you be a vampire and a mermaid at the same time?

With NRAAS hybrid, you can. If you want to make them in CAS, you need Mastercontroller.

https://www.nraas.net/community/Hybrid-Interactions
Not sure if every mix is possible, though.
Mad Poster
#9344 Old 12th Apr 2022 at 10:42 PM
To expand on the above a bit, if I may. Under EA Standard (no mods) and not counting Aliens, who get special handling, a sim may have more than one occult state at a time but only one can be dominant and the rest go into remission. With NRaas Hybrid in play, multiple occult states that are present all give their impact at the same time so there is no remission. Not so sure that Mummies mix well with the others, though. I've never attempted to play a Mummy hybrid before but some of the others mix really well.
Mad Poster
#9346 Old 12th Apr 2022 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
But the question is, how do you get a Mummy hybrid. I've been trying to breed my sims to mummies for years. Just can't get pregnant.

I don't know how without it taking thousands of years to get a Mommy and Daddy Mummy to...okay this is starting to sound like gibberish, even more than my usual posts I mean. How about adding the occult state with MasterController? (MC Cheats module required) And then of course there's MC's Pollinate and Instant Babies if one wants to go through genetics by those routes.
Mad Poster
#9348 Old 13th Apr 2022 at 1:13 AM
Looking at the downloads, I see a distinct lack of houseboats on MTS... is there any particular reason for this? It's what I'm having the most fun with as I'm starting out in the game, and at least at this point seems like a likely prospect for being the first type I'll want to create and upload content for other TS3 players...

With TS2 I noticed a similar lack of skyscrapers and had fun making them, so most of my early uploads were skyscrapers, and I was lucky enough that there did turn out to be a lot of interest in them, but I don't think I know enough yet to make that same kind of judgement for TS3, so what's the deal with houseboat uploads?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#9349 Old 13th Apr 2022 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
awee man... there is no natural way to do this? I could never get the pollinate to work, does it require me to control the active household until we get that pregnant morph? Because I switch households a lot in the past. I double check MC and it says the female is pregnant, but then I switch household and later come back the pregnancy is negative.

You're using NRaas StoryProgression? If your pregnant Mommy Mummy is an elder, SP is probably terminating the pregnancy once it is noticed as by default elder females are infertile. Or it could be something else SP/occult related, maybe check with other players at NRaas?
Page 374 of 385