Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dance Box a\Animation from SNSD/Girls' Generation song Oh

by ERUJIEproduction Posted 1st Jun 2010 at 8:16 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:26 PM by whiterider

145 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 98 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 8:21 PM
SNSD FIGHTING! thanks for the box! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 3:58 PM
Hey i have a problem. I download it but the game is stopping on loading screen. This box is damaged !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#128 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 6:03 PM
I have a problem! as soon as I start the game it freezes
Test Subject
#129 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Very nicely done animation, and the video blew me away! I'm no fan of bubblegum J-Pop, but I can appreciate the quality of the machinima. Very nice!
This is not j-pop, but kpop. how are you doing to make it work using stp me, help me I begs you! pitier
Test Subject
#130 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 7:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckydjan
This is not j-pop, but kpop. how are you doing to make it work using stp me, help me I begs you! pitier

It's not K-Pop, it's A-Pop. Girl's Generation is leading the pop industry in Japan as well. So instead of being forced to only listen to the unimaginative dog-whistled pitched tunes of AKB48 or watch their creepy synchronized dance routines, you are given a gracious additional option of listening to and watching Girls Generation... oh wait.

The animation box is beyond awesome though. Thanks.
Test Subject
#131 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 10:06 PM
It crashed my game! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Music is poetry with personality. ~Ross Lynch
Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? ~Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 2:59 PM
This just sooo Simtastic!!!!! xD Thanks a bunch!!!!!!! :D
Test Subject
#133 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:27 PM
....My game won't start up after downloading this, so I have to delete it. I expect it's the size of the file. :/
Test Subject
#134 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wtfever2
It's not K-Pop, it's A-Pop. Girl's Generation is leading the pop industry in Japan as well. So instead of being forced to only listen to the unimaginative dog-whistled pitched tunes of AKB48 or watch their creepy synchronized dance routines, you are given a gracious additional option of listening to and watching Girls Generation... oh wait.

The animation box is beyond awesome though. Thanks.

Yes, but I know I say K-pop, I can put it another way you know?
Test Subject
#136 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 2:32 AM
I cant get it to show up in my game. o.O Like what so ever. I've gotton your other things to work just not this. Whats up?
Test Subject
#137 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckydjan
Yes, but I know I say K-pop, I can put it another way you know?

Sorry for the late reply, I'm just reading your comment now. Of course you can call it whatever you like! Since SJ/GG (were) #1 in Japan along with KARA and AKB48, sang in Japanese and were marketed by their Japanese band name, it would be fair to label them as J-Pop. But yes, they are Korean and just as famous in Korea, so K-Pop is fine... but so is J-Pop.

A-Pop includes both J and K-Pop if you want to make distinctions, that's all.

To be honest, I never liked their music and am glad to see their popularity waning. Nevertheless love the posebox!
Test Subject
#138 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 7:21 PM
hello my game also sticks well and had to delete all my downloads and also the box of chocolate paste I love the game but do not wish to download things from her
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#139 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 3:18 AM
wow this is amazing thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 2:29 AM
thank you!
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#141 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 4:31 AM
that so awsome
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#142 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 8:59 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#143 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 10:30 AM
These are really cool
Test Subject
#144 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by umutalýþ
Hey i have a problem. I download it but the game is stopping on loading screen. This box is damaged !!
i have the same problem :C
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 7:09 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#146 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 3:07 AM
I don't know if I've thanked you before, but, thanks to this I discovered SNSD 8 years ago, i'm still a sone and i will always be, this brings me so many memories, thank you!
Page 6 of 6